إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: حلمت ان زوجي تزوج علي وانا حامل بولد (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رؤية الحليب في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: الإمساك بعصا في الحلم (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم اني اكل حلا (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رؤية السجائر في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم الافعى السوداء (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم تساقط الشعر للعزباء (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم الثوم (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم اكل الثعبان (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: احدث موديلات نظارات سيلين,اجمل موديلات نظارات سيلين,ارخص اسعار نظارات سيلين (آخر رد :بوابة الصين العربية)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 05-06-2009, 06:30 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Since upgrading to vBulletin 3.8.2, some users of my site (http://www.cyburbia.org/forums) and I are finding they get occasional "page not found" errors when posting some messages. Reloading the thread and reposting doesn't help, but I found through the process of elimination and constant reediting, removing a paragraph, sentence or even letter in a certain location allows the message to be posted. It seems if a certain character is in a certain place in the post -- and it's different for every post that causes vBulletin to choke -- the post doesn't go through, and the user gets a 404.

An example: this is a post that I made under 3.8.1.

http://www.cyburbia.org/forums/showthread.php?t=36609

I can't edit it, move it or repost it in 3.8.2, though: 404. If I remove the "Other US sites" section of the post though, there's no problem.

http://www.cyburbia.org/forums/showt...172#post490172

The post is much shorter than the maximum length for posts set in the control panel. The post does not contain any oddball Unicode characters. There's just something in that paragraph that is causing vBulletin to choke. I found the same thing in some other posts that would go 404. In one post I recently made, I narrowed it down to the letter "o" in a certain word. I replaced the "o" with a Cyrillic lookalike character, and the post went through.

Users of all groups are reporting problems: moderators and normal users.

Here's my PHP information, if that matters.

Quote:
System Linux XXXXXXXX 2.6.9-023stab046.2-enterprise #1 SMP Mon Dec 10 15:22:33 MSK 2007 i686
Build Date Apr 12 2009 16:42:56
Configure Command './configure' '--disable-mbregex' '--disable-pdo' '--enable-bcmath' '--enable-calendar' '--enable-exif' '--enable-force-cgi-redirect' '--enable-ftp' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--enable-libxml' '--enable-magic-quotes' '--enable-mbstring' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-zip' '--prefix=/usr/local' '--with-apxs2=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs' '--with-bz2' '--with-curl=/opt/curlssl/' '--with-freetype-dir=/usr' '--with-gd' '--with-gettext' '--with-imap=/opt/php_with_imap_client/' '--with-imap-ssl=/usr' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr' '--with-kerberos' '--with-libexpat-dir=/usr' '--with-libxml-dir=/opt/xml2/' '--with-mcrypt=/opt/libmcrypt/' '--with-mhash=/opt/mhash/' '--with-mysql=/usr' '--with-mysql-sock=/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' '--with-mysqli=/usr/bin/mysql_config' '--with-openssl=/usr' '--with-openssl-dir=/usr' '--with-png-dir=/usr' '--with-pspell' '--with-ttf' '--with-xmlrpc' '--with-xpm-dir=/usr/X11R6' '--with-zlib' '--with-zlib-dir=/usr' '--without-iconv' '--without-pear'
Server API Apache 2.0 Handler
Virtual Directory Support disabled
Configuration File (php.ini) Path /usr/local/lib
Loaded Configuration File /usr/local/lib/php.ini
PHP API 20041225
PHP Extension 20060613
Zend Extension 220060519
Debug Build no
Thread Safety disabled
Zend Memory Manager enabled
IPv6 Support enabled
Registered PHP Streams zip, php, file, data, http, ftp, compress.bzip2, compress.zlib, https, ftps
Registered Stream Socket Transports tcp, udp, unix, udg, ssl, sslv3, sslv2, tls
Registered Stream Filters string.rot13, string.toupper, string.tolower, string.strip_tags, convert.*, consumed, bzip2.*, zlib.*
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Moving site to different host - new types of errors/issues than I have found posted! محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 03-09-2010 02:20 AM
CMS making the home page of the cms the main page of the url. محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 02-08-2010 08:50 AM
Just upgraded to 3.8.4* index and other page posts errors محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 11-21-2009 10:30 PM
Yahoo yui error not found errors محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-12-2009 05:50 AM
Making posts not count محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 05-14-2009 01:50 PM

الساعة الآن 02:34 PM