إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: تفسير حلم انجاب ولد للمتزوجه (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم رؤية المطر (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم حادث دهس (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رؤيا اكل الحلوى في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم الخنفساء السوداء في المنزل (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: شنط قماش هاند ميد| تحف فنية تعكس الإبداع والأناقة الشخصية (آخر رد :konouz2017)       :: افضل فني نجار بالرياض 20% خصم (آخر رد :layansherief)       :: نصائح لتصميم درج داخلي للفلل يجمع بين الأناقة والاستخدام العملي (آخر رد :konouz2017)       :: رؤية الصرصور في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم الزنا للمطلقة (آخر رد :نوران نور)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 03-09-2010, 02:20 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,612
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Hi,

I have a backup database from a site that was running on a windows box with php 5.2.9 and mysql 5.0.89-community. My server has an older version of each for legacy programs that the site owners aren't willing to upgrade. We are running php 4.3.9 (Zend: 1.3.0) and mysql 4.1.20.

I have already backed up the database via recommended mysql command in putty. I have the 3.8 files uploaded and data base created. I then attempted to restore the database using putty and I get no confirmation that it is done, except that the site starts to look like its right, but then the site locks up. I can't access the database via phpMyAdmin - locked up...and the site won't even show up at this moment.

According to my .sql file it is about 230MB, and my Ensim control panel shows the database with 10MB of data.

I am sure I have done the backup and restore correctly...have dropped the database and recreated it many times. I also dropped it and didn't reconfigure it via the vb install and tried to let the restore do the work.

Hopefully I am missing something totally easy, but have spent way too much time as is.

Thanks,

Alex
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة