إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: الذهاب الى مكة في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: الاتجاهات والتكامل التكنولوجي (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: خروج شعر من الفم في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: ضمان الجودة هو القمة (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: ما تفسير الحمل في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير أحلام الزواج (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: الكلب في المنام لابن سيرين (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم حلق اللحية في المنام العصيمي (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم الكلاب في المنام لابن سيرين (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم المرأة المتزوجة بالوضوء والصلاة في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 04-23-2009, 10:30 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I have a vBulletin 3.8.2 forum running in a sandbox. I imported my old phpBB3 forum using a guide that I found on this forum.

Part of the procedure implies that I have to enable UTF-8 support in vBullettin because phpBB database uses this collation. The import procedure finished succesfully and all the "extended" characters (stressed wovels and such) did show correctly.

The I downloaded the italian translation (that I found here), I changed the charset and encoding in UTF-8 and I saved the XML file as explained in the guide I mentioned before. Unfortunately the procedure did not work for me and the "extended" characters don't appear in the translation. I tried many times and with different methods (I also tried to convert the XML file's charset using iconv and uconv) but nothing worked.

Then I tried to substitute the extended characters with their HTML escape codes. This time the procedure did work and the extended characters did show but some phrases get escaped during rendering and I get this kind of result:

As you can see the '&' got escaped (the HTML code shows "ù" that obviousely the browser render as "ù" which is the HTML code for "ù"). The phrase in the database is formatted correctly (I checked with phpMyAdmin).

This problems only occurs in some part of the Admin CP such as the "style editor" and only in the header bar of the various styles (in the screenshot there are other stressed wovels that are showed correctly).
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Admin CP "Find all new phrases" button within Languajes & Phrases. محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 07-09-2010 04:20 AM
Messed up Phrases محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-24-2010 03:10 AM
CMS CMS Phrases محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-20-2010 03:00 AM
Special characters ' " & all changed to weird characters like “ after host mov محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 01-18-2010 07:00 PM
Missing phrases محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 08-16-2009 02:40 PM

الساعة الآن 06:01 PM