إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 10-02-2010, 12:11 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I've been searching everyday for forums that catch the eye of the public, using Vbulletin Forum Software and sadly, i really haven't found good looking themes to them! How ever, they all look the same and cluttered with alot of stuff on the main page, to mostly all the forums I've searched and found! So i was just wondering, If anyone could present to me some Vbulletin Forums that are, Unique in there very own way!! Don't get me wrong now, i just haven't seen any forums that makes me wanna actually stay on the forum. To me, it has to be Intriguing and sole-unique and it seems all buyers stick with Default themes or themes that are nice, but bland... Also, I'd like to point out while I'm chatting with you all, I have a question. Question : When you go to a forum, what do you look for as in Presentation, Looks, Allocation etc. Anything you wanna mention, that you would like, but don't see ? __DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة