إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 03-09-2010, 02:50 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Hi,
I know that vBulletin is one of the best at the market, my client sent to me some requirements that he needs to be available in the forum he wanted. I saw these requirements, and knew that your solution is covering them, however, I'll post his top requirements here just to make sure and double check, hope to answer about each point separately ...

1. Forum (subject or threads; new, Active, Not active, Closed, Replies and smiley’s and quote from the subject or reply)
2. Sections (one used for Football friends, Another for Family members, a third for University colleagues and the last for IT field)
3. Photo Album, for every section, or one photo album, but with permissions so every section member can access the section photos only.
4. Video Album, for every section, or one video album, but with permissions so every section member can access the section videos only.
5. Tool for uploading photos and videos to photo and video albums.
6. Arabic & English Forum ( I can view it in Arabic or in English ).
7. Other tools for managing the forum and members accounts and profiles (Member photo and nick name).

Please I need a quick response so I can provide him your solution as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards,
Reda Zeid,
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة