إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: رحلة انقاص وزنك تبدأ مع الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: جهاز كشف الذهب الألماني فالك الصقر (آخر رد :بندر عسيري)       :: دراسة جدوى زراعة الحناء: فرص استثمارية واعدة في صناعة التجميل (آخر رد :مصطفيي)       :: تسجيل حساب المواطن: الخطوة الأولى نحو الاستفادة من الدعم الحكومي (آخر رد :مصطفيي)       :: شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالرياض (آخر رد :roknnagd213)       :: افضل فنادق مكة والمدينة (آخر رد :elzwawy)       :: دليلك لمنتجات العناية بالطفل على ويلنس سوق (آخر رد :elzwawy)       :: شراء الحذاء الجديد في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رؤية الفراش في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم البيت القديم للمطلقة (آخر رد :نوران نور)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 01-08-2010, 05:20 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Issue: Single click reply or reply with quote takes you to the Quick Reply box, there's no option (aside from double clicking, which doesn't work for all browsers apparently, or clicking Go Advanced) for a single click button to take you to the WYSIWYG editor box. In older versions, you single click the Reply button and you get the box, you click Quick Reply and you get the Quick Reply box. This worked well.

I've been searching the forums for about 45 minutes and have found a couple of sketchy posts about this topic. I'm not sure if this is a bug or if things were intentionally built this way, but it does seem that the overall consensus is that people prefer it the old way.

I found this thread from the beta forum: "Quote and Reply With Quote. How do I?" that is now closed, but the second question still remains open. Here's the contents:

Baldilocks : Quote and Reply With Quote. How do I?
How can i make the Quote and Reply W/ Quote Function like vB 3.x? I want it to default to full editor for both every time they are clicked ONCE.

Trevor Hannant : You will need to disable Quick Reply in AdminCP > Settings > Options > Message Posting and Editing Options > Quick Reply

Baldilocks : You mean we can no longer have Quick Reply AND default to Full Editors at the same time?? Sure hope that isn't the case...

I would love to know the answer to this. MANY of my members are confused by the double click "requirement", and for some, even after upgrading their browser, clearing cookies, changing settings to enhanced, etc, the double click doesn't work at all. I even read on another thread here somewhere that triple clicking will work for those that double clicking doesn't (seriously??).

I already know that they can click on Go Advanced, but I can't be the only one that thinks this is not the best option? There really should be a single click option. it doesn't make sense that there is a "reply button" and a "reply link" in the bottom right of the post that perform the same action, and yet neither will take you to the editor box.

Just for the record, I am not complaining. I know this can be a very hostile environment for those that work and moderate here. I just want you to know that I really appreciate all of your efforts, and really love the new version. It's sleek and fun and the members are really enjoying it. Just this particular issue is really giving the overall population fits, and I would love to know VB's position on this.

Thanks for all you do!
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة