إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 08-04-2009, 06:20 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Ok, this is related to customer feedback because it's a question for the vB/IB guys who know exactly how to build a forum...

i'm already writting the structure of a new community, and i'd like to know what is the best scenario with vBulletin right now... don't tell me i can install 3.8 to update later, i will start the site the day 4.0 is ready, not before, so forget about the updates.

but i know the site will be very popular, and i want to be sure i miss nothing...

How could i use the new warning/infraction system without having to hack it to hell?... and the new permissions structures, will i have to create sub-sub-sub-usergroups to make everything work properly, or you have fixed all these canonical holes?

the community i am building will need albums and blogs, for sure, but for the blog, if the actual vBlog system is not changed, i will use a forum to do so, it's more flexible... can you compare the details with the 4.0 version?

see, i may even have a usage for the Project tools...

__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
My site, 1-year-old today, has seriously taken off since upgrading to vb4. محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-12-2010 03:03 PM
Forum vb 4.0 install problems with site address محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-02-2010 05:20 AM
Admin CP Vb4 Problem install on public Site * Help me محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 11-17-2009 03:50 PM
When It Comes To Starting A New Site Powered By VB. محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 09-22-2009 09:30 AM
New Install on Existing WP Site محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-26-2009 04:30 AM

الساعة الآن 09:09 PM