إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 04-12-2010, 03:03 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Brief background – I’ve no experience whatsoever neither of building or running websites nor of HTML or CSS coding or any such like.

I just had this vision to launch a local community what’s on website, having run a successful monthly free pick-up what’s on magazine some years ago in Somerset before moving back to Sussex (West Country to South Coast of the UK).

I had been a member of two large forums in the UK for years that used vb and researching others it seemed clear that vb was the best option for me, so on this date last year the site was launched using vb3 and vbAdvanced to create a very simple front page.

Now 95% of the traffic is for the what’s on listings, so the forum side is very small, but what I’ve really noticed has been the massive increase in overall traffic since re-launching the site using vb4.02 on 1st March this year.

I know there are some reasons such as seasonal variations (more outdoor events now Spring is here) and the new eating-out section is bringing a few extra visitors, but these combined I estimate could be responsible for only a maximum of 25% of the increase in traffic I am getting.

Just look at these average daily unique visitor figures for this year so far:

Jan – 188
Feb – 246
Mar – 598
Apr – 961

So, is anyone else experiencing such large increases in visitors?
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة