إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: المحامية رباب المعبي : حكم لصالح موكلنا بأحقيتة للمبالغ محل الدعوى (آخر رد :حوااااء)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: تفسير الحلم بمعدات الصيد (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم انجاب ولد للمتزوجه (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم رؤية المطر (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم حادث دهس (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رؤيا اكل الحلوى في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم الخنفساء السوداء في المنزل (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: شنط قماش هاند ميد| تحف فنية تعكس الإبداع والأناقة الشخصية (آخر رد :konouz2017)       :: افضل فني نجار بالرياض 20% خصم (آخر رد :layansherief)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 06-26-2009, 12:00 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,612
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Just thought I would write something about the new YaHoo! Data Center Just outside Omaha, NE. I am a director of warehouse and distribution for a direct mail company. Because of the economy we decided to scale down the operation from a 400,000 sq ft building to around 100,000 sq ft. To our surprise we found out YaHoo! was looking for a location in the midwest for a large datacenter. To make a long story short they now own the 400,000 sq ft facility.

Watching the construction process is amazing to say the least. They started the process 4 months before we were even out of the facility. At this time they have only made 80,000 sq ft of the facility dust free and suitable for a server farm. Working very closly with the General Contractors I have made several visits over there since we moved out.

The floor of course is raised 4' from the concrete surface with 24" x 24" tiles covering over 7 miles of cooling fluid tubing and power lines. Have you ever seen a generator that is the size of a locomotive? They have six of them that produce enough electricty to power over 40,000 homes.

The cooling fluid tubing routes underground to the GIANT chillers located roughly 50 yards from the building. Along with the water chillers are 3 separate air handling units that will help regulate the air temprature during the 100 degree summer days and the -30 degree winter days. All of these units are just bigger than a locomotive.

Back to the server floor. I recently visited there and they were in the process of setting and anchoring the server rack frames. I was surprised to see that the server frames are not much taller than your typical server rack. Just wider and deeper for access. The server frames also house a very large radiator at the top to dicipate heat. The server racks, when installed, will be located on the outside of the rack frame with the actual server cooling fans facing the inside of the rack frame.

The cooling fluid tubing from under the raised access floor will be piped in 1" lines around the actual servers. Not sure how that will be done. The heat from the servers will warm the cool water and then vent that warm water thru the radiators and back to the chillers for recirculation. Hope that makes sense.

Anyway, I am going to be one of the very privlidged people at the ribbon cutting ceremony when it is completed. I will post pictures when that happens. I believe they want to be operational in Sept.

And I had to ask the question, how many server will be located in this 80,000 sq ft. My chin hit the floor when the GC said "oh, about 27,000 servers"

Anyways, I will post some pictures of the outside soon.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Center Lift - Rf-3.com محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-09-2010 09:30 PM
Center Lift - Rf-3.com محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-09-2010 09:20 PM
case of data corruption? Fatal error: Existing data passed is not an array محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 03-18-2010 02:50 PM
how to center? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 12-09-2009 09:00 PM
Google Data Center محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 09-17-2009 02:30 AM

الساعة الآن 12:24 AM