إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 06-13-2009, 11:13 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Ran into an interesting problem.

A client has brought me a second-hand site that was developed by another firm and they want me to apply our new design to it. The first step was to verify that I could get a development copy running on my server.

They provided to me the complete file structure and mysql database for their site. I copied over the files, imported the database, and went over a bunch of settings and logs until the home page appeared without the sad bear thing.

I clicked a few links and verified that it was up an running. I declared victory and moved on to the design and re-skin.

Yet now I've noticed that a number of links resolve to 404 errors...and I'm not sure why. I probably didn't test these originally, so I'm guessing that it has to do with my setup...maybe a permission or something.

The pages that don't resolve via links all show up under the content management part of the cp...I can edit their content and all that, but when I click the link to view the page, I get a 404.

From what I can see, the home page, and any page that is driven by a module works. So do login and administrative pages. The ones that don't are the more static pages like the privacy policy and about us pages. But it's not a server error, or permission denied, but a 404...I find that odd.

Any thoughts?
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Site Down with Database Errors محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 07-22-2010 03:50 PM
iam getting many DB errors in my site محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 05-10-2010 10:10 PM
Moving site to different host - new types of errors/issues than I have found posted! محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 03-09-2010 02:20 AM
Suite After upgrading Test site* HTTP 500 Errors! محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 12-27-2009 04:40 AM
404 errors on a duplicated site. محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-13-2009 11:20 PM

الساعة الآن 03:17 AM