إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: توريد وتركيب مراوح شفط جرين هوك Greenheck بجودة وفعالية (آخر رد :مليحة العتيبي)       :: تداول الأسهم (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: دمج تحليل المشاعر مع استراتيجيات التداول التقليدية (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: قوة المستثمرين المؤسسيين (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: أساسيات تداول الأسهم (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: أفضل 10 عطور رجالي فاخرة تناسب فصل الصيف (آخر رد :مليحة العتيبي)       :: شركة تنظيف في الفجيرة (آخر رد :rwnaa_1)       :: مباشرات قهوة قهوجيين وصبابين في جده 0539307706 (آخر رد :ksa ads)       :: أهم توصيات ونصائح السفر الى تركيا للمسافرون العرب (آخر رد :emad100)       :: حجر الزاوية الآخر في حركة التعليم المنزلي (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 07-13-2009, 11:20 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,618
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

hello.

i'm running a car enthusiast site and we just moved to a new host. i did a database dump from both vB and phpMyAdmin to move all of the data over. to populate the new db on the new host, i did a simply cut-and-paste of the SQL queries, which worked without any issues.

the problem that i'm having is, when pulling up vB on the new host, i click on one thread and it comes up very quickly. i click on the "last post" button of the same thread and i get the same result: it comes up within 3-5 seconds. i click on an adjacent thread and the result is quite different: the board looks like it's going to load the page, but i get a blank page [in firefox 3.0.11, IE gives me an HTTP 500 error]. i get the same results in various forums on my board: some load up fine, others get the blank page.

i've gone into the admin cp and i've run the optimize/repair tables utility, then the fix unique indexes utility. next, i'll go to update counters and each one of them runs perfectly fine except one: rebuild post cache. i leave the setting at its default, but every time i try to run this, i get the same blank page.

just to double check that it's not the data, i did all of this on the old host and everything ran perfectly fine.

i'm not sure where to turn to with this. i really don't want to flush the db and do a fresh install, but i may be left with little alternative. any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

thanks.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Moved server but have problems محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-30-2010 02:08 PM
host moved to php5+, resulted in 1 error محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 03-05-2010 06:50 AM
Moved forum to a new server path and having image problems محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 02-11-2010 10:50 AM
Just moved Server - Big Problems محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 05-03-2009 12:50 AM
Forum showing 0 threads / 0 posts but there are threads/posts... محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-14-2009 11:50 PM

الساعة الآن 11:17 AM