إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: ورشة صيانة بنتلي بالرياض (آخر رد :renaultshamel)       :: مواصفات سيارة تويوتا كامري 2023 (آخر رد :saddkn)       :: طرق عزل الاسطح بالخبر (آخر رد :رودى طه)       :: كيف تحمي منزلك من هجوم الحشرات (آخر رد :رودى طه)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: تبي متابعين تيك توك مجاناً؟ (آخر رد :ريم جاسم)       :: قهوجي جدة صبابين قهوه مباشرات ضيافه 0539307706 (آخر رد :ksa ads)       :: وانيت نقل عفش بالرياض 0539735360 ونيت توصيل اثاث مشاوير (آخر رد :ksa ads)       :: متجر Google Play: (آخر رد :محمد العوضي)       :: فوائد تحميل التطبيقات: (آخر رد :محمد العوضي)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 04-28-2009, 09:10 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,610
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

PS - if this is the wrong board, please move to the correct board.

I am currently running 3.8.1, and have been having constant problems. I just tried to upgrade to 3.8.2, and got the blank page when I try to get to upgrade.php, which also happened when I updated to 3.8.1, and nothing on the blank page troubleshooting section seems to fix it. My database seems to lock up once a day, and I can't pinpoint the problem, have tried many things, and feel like the issue is just too many hacks over the last 8 years, installed, then uninstalled, then re-installed, disabled, enabled, etc. I think my main database is just a mess at this point. So what I am considering is when 4.0 comes out, but an additional license, and set up a brand new, clean 4.0 board, and start over on that one, and add in hacks cautiously and as minimally as I can to have the most functionality. Then I keep running the old board as the 'legacy' one, and hope to migrate people to the new one as they feel comfortable. How does this idea sound? Do you think it would cause many issues to have two vbulletins that are two different versions running on the same server? It's my own dedicated server, with nothing else running on it at this time..
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
vBulletin board just stopped working محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 07-07-2010 04:40 AM
My 4 year old forum has stopped working with a database error and I have no idea why? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 09-17-2009 06:40 AM
Nominate your favorite board - vB Board of the Month - September 2009 محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 08-09-2009 11:30 AM
Vote for your favorite board - vB Board of the Month - June 2009 محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-03-2009 12:50 AM
Nominate your favorite board - vB Board of the Month - July 2009 محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-03-2009 12:50 AM

الساعة الآن 11:08 PM