إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 04-26-2009, 01:30 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

As a user of another commercial CMS (for which the company seems to be MIA, those of you who know of this software can attest) I have three suggestions to really place VBCMS as not only an official CMS (and preferred due to "it just works" principals) but a preferred CMS in the market.

1.Allow specific permissions for both Dynamic and Static VBCMS pages:
Regardless of whether or not you have a site like mine (a number of static pages) or a news site (loads of dynamic pages) we really need to be able to control exactly what each usergroup can do on each page. I wouldn't make it too complicated, just along the lines of Can View, Can Edit. Of course, for certain modules such as articles Can comment or Can Download could be factored in there, but as long as a basic permission scheme is in place VBCMS will already be way above the competition. Also, for global preferances,don't go into making oddball new groups such as "writter, manager, editer" whatever the heck is out there. Keep it all in usergroup permissions and let the administrators decide what each usergroup can and can not perform in the cms.

2.Prevent frustration in styling:
I know that's a bit vague, but something that's really bothering me is if, by chance, you guys don't throw in a separate css definition for say...separator blocks for menus on the CMS site. So, let's say I wanted to use a separator graphic different from the separators that separate different forum categories on my forum; if there exists no definition then I'm stuck going into the code and specifically telling vb, in the template code, to point to a specific image. This just plain old adds hassle to the process. So, my advice, if you even remotely think a customer may want to change a template graphic, position, heck even do something like move the login form, add some way to do so for the CMS side of the system.

3.Keep It Simple!:
If I want to add a static page I want to be able to click "add static page", maybe select a subcategory or static page it would be considered under (for breadcrumb purposes) type it up, click save. No hassle, no fuss. Please for the love of all that is wonderful in the world don't go the route of designing something like Joomla or Droople which not only takes the common user months to learn, but adds layers upon layers of frustration when you need to edit so much to perform something so small (heck even adding a menu in these systems is enough to make me want to explode).

Implementing these ideas/suggestions will, in my opinion at least, really put VBCMS far above the competition.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Need help to ensure banned members get no email notices محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 07-06-2010 10:10 PM
Keeping an eye on things (competition) محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-25-2009 12:00 AM
GDN:Deal to ensure open Net محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 05-05-2009 07:10 PM
CMS Three Suggestions to Ensure VBCMS beats the Competition محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-26-2009 01:40 AM
CMS Three Suggestions to Ensure VBCMS beats the Competition محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-26-2009 01:21 AM

الساعة الآن 08:30 AM