إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: نصائح اختيار شركة لإدارة حسابات وإعلانات السوشيال ميديا (آخر رد :حسن سليمة)       :: المحامية رباب المعبي : حكم لصالح موكلنا بأحقيتة للمبالغ محل الدعوى (آخر رد :حوااااء)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: تفسير الحلم بمعدات الصيد (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم انجاب ولد للمتزوجه (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم رؤية المطر (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم حادث دهس (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رؤيا اكل الحلوى في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم الخنفساء السوداء في المنزل (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: شنط قماش هاند ميد| تحف فنية تعكس الإبداع والأناقة الشخصية (آخر رد :konouz2017)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 04-09-2012, 01:11 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,612
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

The story of Zainab AlKhawaja arrest between the 5th and the 9th of April 2012 collected from her account @angryarabiya

Upon my release I heard my father has been transefferd to the military hospital "BDF"
My father is now in the same hospital he was tortured in after his arrest, and he is being mistreated, he has not been allowed to contact us or his lawyer. On his 59th day of his hunger strike my father is physically weaker than he has ever been.
My father now lies in a hospital bed with police guarding him and hospital staff harassing him.
When my father called, he can hardly speak, and he can hardly breath. He took very long pauses between every word, as he told my mother about the mistreatment, My father said that when they treated him badly he said to hospital staff and the guards "I will not accept this, I lived free and proud outside your prison and I live free and proud inside"
My mother told my dad that we all support him and that we're proud. We are with him all the way, no matter what he decides.
My mother said her goodbye "I hope we see you soon, and if not.. don't worry about us, we will meet you in the hereafter". Before hanging up my father said "thats exactly what I wanted to hear". My dad said he will not stop his hunger strike and told guards "if I die, I die with dignity" If my father dies, he will die with dignity... it is the world that will live in shame.

Sunday the 8th of April:
Today marks the 60th day of my fathers hunger strike, and 1 year exactly since his brutal arrest, In the past 3 days I have been arrested 2 times and interrogated just because I wanted to see my father. We have not heard anything from my father today, and we are not allowed a visit or even a call.
From his call the night before, he could barely talk and had a hard time breathing. When I heard my fathers condition is this bad, and knew that he was being harassed by BDF's staff and guards, I went to try to see him again. I had been released a few hours back after spending 2 days in prison and 7 hours in the public prosecution for interrogations. I had little hope they would let me into the military hospital "BDF" to see my father, but I had to try at least.
As I walked towards the hospital, police recognized me and shouted "Its Alkhawajas daughter, grab her!" I ran inside the hospital but did not know where my father was, I started calling out for him, I was thinking, even if they didn't let me see him I hope he at least hears me and knows I'm here for him.
Three men grabbed me and pushed me to the ground, but I kept shouting for my father, people gathered around and one of the men told me "if you keep quiet we'll take you to see you father now" I said ok.
The minute I stepped outside the hospital they pushed me to the ground again and tied my hands together, They had me put in a wheelchair and tied my legs to the wheelchair as well, I said "you're not a man of your word". That's when they taped my mouth and took me to a security room.
In the security room a tall older man wearing traditional thoub came to "speak" to me, 1st he declared "I am like your father and you're like my daughter and we are ruled by a king of mercy"
He then said "in fact you can call me mercy, tell me what you want, you want to see your father? I'll take you to him myself"
I asked him "is this how you usually talk to your daughters, with them tied onto a wheelchair?"
He said "you're a girl, that's why you have a small brain, listen to me and learn and obey. If you don't I'll pull you out of here like a sheep" Then said with a smile "imagine your fathers face when I tell him his daughter came today and I dragged her on the ground like an animal"
He started shouting and banging his fist on the wheelchair I was in, told me I had to go for interrogations now, He called some security police and told them to go check if anyone filmed them dragging me, he said "you know why we did this to you, we don't know who you are, how should we know you're his daughter, you could be an enemy, trying to harm Alkhawaja and we must protect him. That's why we attacked you"

I replied "your men yelled that it's Alkhawajas daughter before they attacked me". He continued "In fact I still don't know who the hell you are, you could be anyone, how do i know you're Zainab?" I said "Why don't you Google my name if you're really this unsure" He replied "I don't know this word, only word I know is.. eem.. Sketch"
Obviously this is one of the most absurd "conversations" I've ever had in my life, It ended when I said I won't leave without seeing my father. That's when he grabbed me from my clothes and pulled me to a car.
In the drive to the military headquarters, the same man brought with him a big rifle, which he pointed in my direction. In the military headquarters they brought men with cameras to film me, one of them looked hesitant and very sad. As he walked away the same guy in the thoub called him and said "Are you ashamed to take her pictures? she's filth, take as many as you want"
Then I was interrogated at the military prosecution, I refused to answer any questions without a lawyer. I also told the interrogater that "I refuse to leave with the man who brought me here"
when they realized the probably had to beat me to get me in the same car with him, they put me in a prisoner vehicle instead, Its like a cage, with padding, and pitch dark. So dark that even when they spoke to me they couldn't see me. I realized this was probably the same kind of vehicle they transported my father in for his military trials. A very kind policewoman brought me water and told me to sleep, and I did for a little while.Then I was taken to Riffa police station, where I was interrogated with but this time in the presence of my lawyer, a question they asked me in the military prosecution is what made me realize what they were charging me with "Did you REALLY tell a security personnel that he is NOT a man??!!" and they looked shocked at my crime too.
Today I was shocked and happy that MOI told our lawyer we were allowed to see my father. Me, my sisters, mother, and daughter went to the military hospital. As soon as they saw us they said "Turn back, no visit!" I have no idea how my father is today, my uncle who is also a political prisoner broke my heart when he called asking about him, he told us he has requested a visit to military hospital to see my dad, I didn't tell him what happened to me. I doubt the "king of mercy" will allow a political prisoner to see his dying older brother who he was detained with for a year, my uncle and father were put on the same trail, they have shared the same cell for the past year. It always made me smile to imagine them remembering the good old days when they also shared a room as children. During my father hunger strike it was his younger brother, and the other activists who took such good care of him, my father laughed as he told me: Abdulwahab had tried to force feed him, shouting "you're a national treasure, you're not allowed to die".
My father was imprisoned with our best leaders and activists, and they all love him like a brother, But now he has not friends and no familiar faces. He is in a hospital bed, among enemies of humanity, they just asked me in an interview, if I supported my father being force fed if he was about to die, I replied "I don't want my father to be fed, I want my father to be free".

9th of April:
At this time last year security forces broke the door to our home, and dragged my father down the stairs. Masked special security forces beat up my father in front of us until he was unconscious, I stood hopeless, watching them hurt my father and couldn't do much to help him. They took away my father, who they called "the target" and my husband and brother in law. They took him away and I could do nothing but kiss the ground his head lay against as he got brutally beaten, I could do nothing but wipe the drops of my fathers blood from out stairs, and keep the tissues in a safe place. I stared at the blood for days while my father was missing. Wondering where he had been bleeding from, did he cut his lips while being dragged, could they have broken his nose, was it his head after all the kicks he got?

Little did I know that they had broken his jaw in 4 different places, last year my father was taken to the same military hospital he lies in now, he had to undergo a 4 hour surgery in his face, they took bone from his skull to reconstruct his jaw. They had put more than 20 screws and metal plates in my fathers jaw to keep the bones together, my father came out of surgery blindfolded, with his hands handcuffed to the hospital bed. Now my father lays there in a hospital bed, handcuffed and blindfolded, surrounded by guards and torturers, They told him I had been arrested and transferred to a Saudi prison and they told him they'll break the other side of his face, And today, again... my father lays in one of their hospital beds. Starving to death for freedom..
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Emergency rally for Abdulhadi Alkhawaja in New York City 5 April محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-04-2012 10:10 PM
#Uk #USA #Bahrain 3Bahrain : now Zainab Alkhawaja @angryarabiya have b محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 02-12-2012 06:40 PM
#Uk #USA #Bahrain 3Bahrain : now Zainab Alkhawaja @angryarabiya have b محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 02-12-2012 06:20 PM
Bahrain: Zainab AlKhawaja Beaten, Dragged and Arrested + Pic - ABNA.ir محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 12-17-2011 09:40 AM
URGENT APPEAL: Zainab AlKhawaja beaten, dragged and arrested محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 12-16-2011 04:00 AM

الساعة الآن 08:47 AM