إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: المنصات عبر الإنترنت من التقنيات المبتكرة (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: برامج الحفظ عبر الإنترنت المرونة (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: تطبيق كليك كاش click cash (آخر رد :جاسم الماهر)       :: متجر ساكورا للهدايا: تمتع بتجربة تسوق استثنائية (آخر رد :نادية معلم)       :: التداول والأسهم: دليل شامل لعالم الاستثمار (آخر رد :محمد العوضي)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: التسجيل في الضمان المطور: خطوة بسيطة نحو مستقبل آمن (آخر رد :مصطفيي)       :: دراسة جدوى حناء: استثمار مربح في عالم الزراعة (آخر رد :مصطفيي)       :: رفع تقرير التأهيل الشامل: الخطوة الأخيرة نحو النجاح والتميز (آخر رد :مصطفيي)       :: تسجيل حساب المواطن: خطوة بسيطة نحو الاستفادة من الدعم الحكومي (آخر رد :مصطفيي)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 04-01-2012, 02:30 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Story told by the martyr Ahmed Ismael cousin @DrMALSaif

My cousin Ahmed Ismael Hassan 22 years old from Salmabad was killed last night "31st March" after being shot in the right groin area and bled heavily while he tried to walk away from the street, Witnesses say; people in a Toyota Cruiser with Laser-equipped guns shot him directly after rounds of random shooting.

As for any other person in our family. Ahmed was targeted for being a witness of the crimes in Bahrain. He was taking photos at the time he got shot, Ahmed walked for around 50 meters before he collapsed while bleeding profusely, He was shifted to Bahrain international hospital in a very critical condition. He lost his pulse on arrival. CPR was initiated for 20 minutes.

Zainab Alkhawaja and I were witnesses on the wound he had on his right groin. Being a trauma doctor too, I couldn't find another reason for his collapse, he regained his pulse but his BP was unrecordable. I asked the doctors there to quickly examine the whole body, while doing a (log roll), me and other 3 doctors witnessed an exit wound in his lower back also. No other injuries were seen, No other sources of bleeding were noticed.

His Chest & Abdomen were soft and no bruises noted. Only that bleeding wound in his right groin area.
The entry point in his inner thigh was around 1x1 cm, sharp edges. Exit point was 1x1 cm from the outer gluteal muscle.
The wound was circular shaped, sharp clean skin edges. With this size, u need high velocity to achieve this kind of injury.
The 3 doctors and I simultaneously said that this is a LIVE BULLET! Everyone else from the staff agreed! As we continued CPR and shifted him to ICU, He regained his BP but needed an urgent and life-saving procedure due to the femoral artery fatal wound which is only done in the SMC.

The CIDs and MOI men asked us if we think it is a fight or a road accident. We told them it is a wound with an entry and exit point. What do u think?
The they asked whether we think it is a knife or piece of metal?! 1cm, round wound, clean sharp edges, entry and exit points. Most likely a bullet too!
They asked whether he was run over?! I examined his head, chest, abdomen, back, lower limbs. No signs of a scratch or bruise, Once we applied pressure on the wound and continued with the CPR, there were signs of life back in him which shows it was the only injury.

As for the facilities and equipments for this critical procedure were not found in Bahrain's Int. Hospital, I called the SMC Drs to prepare us a theatre as soon as we reach. We shifted him from ICU to the first floor to the ambulance while we were administering CPR, the MOI guys were filming us and they seemed as if they were enjoying a show.

No help at all, Surrounded with dozens of riot police with no interference, filming us while the family is grieving, 4 doctors were performing CPR in the ambulance. Two other were waiting at SMC with dozens of CIDs securing the area.
Unfortunately, his condition deteriorated. His heart gave up. They did the 3rd and final CPR. The SMC Drs called it at 5:55 am, My cousin Ahmed passed away as he bled to death from the femoral artery injury. The same way Ali AlMoamen from Sitra died last year.
It was not a bullet in his abdomen, He was not ran over. He was shot and bled to death for taking photos with his camera of people shooting
If the MOI were competent enough to find suspects in 24 hours as they say and claim to have done in the past days, I want them to find 1 suspect, the one who killed Ahmed! I want to challenge all the forensic doctors if they can prove that this injury was caused from a fight or he was ran over by a vehicle as they claim.
Ahmed, like me and his sister, We are witnesses to the crimes of this regime. We didn't get involved much and today Ahmed becomes a victim.
We stand on the sides and love to take pictures. But today we know that safety and security are for certain people only in Bahrain.
Witnesses have the car's plate numbers and the details of the cars. Having a gun needs a license, how long does it take to find a suspect?
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
#Bahrain #USA #UK 6Ahmed Hussain cousin of Martyr Fadel was arrested d محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 03-15-2012 03:10 AM
#Bahrain #USA #UK 6Ahmed Hussain cousin of Martyr Fadel was arrested d محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 03-15-2012 02:50 AM
#Bahrain #USA #F1 #UK 31 the hero martyr |Ahmed Farhan| محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 03-15-2012 01:40 AM
#UAS #UK #BAHRAIN 2 last min ! martyr ahmed http://www.facebook.com/l. محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-07-2011 11:10 PM
#USA #UK #BAHRAIN 2 V.I witness who took up martyr Ahmed in Abusaibaht محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-07-2011 09:00 AM

الساعة الآن 10:18 PM