إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 04-14-2009, 02:40 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

OK, I got my test board and a seperate database for it all set up fine. I know I have to adjust some of the links to point to the test board but that's not a problem.

I am able to set up password protection for the textvb site from my plesk control panel on my server, as I am required to do per vbulletins conditions for a test site. So, I did just that and password protected the testvb directory.

The problem is...First, it would work but the box asking for the user and password would pop up for every page I clicked on for the test site. So, I contacted my server host and they looked at it and tried it with another user and password. Then you had to login 3 times. Then this morning I tried it and it will bring up the login box and work fine but if you log out of the test site then go to it again it does not give you the login box.

I have tried this on 4 different computers, cleared the cookies and still it will only prompt you for the password protected info the first time you go to the testvb site and then if you go again it does not prompt you to login.

This is the last reply from my host...
Quote:
Kimberly,

Actually it works but for some reason you should enter login/password three times - maybe you use URL links (like http://frro.org/... ) on your site. Please try to use relative paths instead of URLs.
My cookie path for my testvb site is set to /testvb/ is that correct or should it be just / ?

Should I be using relative paths instead of url links on my pages?

I have my testvb directory in my httpdocs directory and testvb is the directory I have password protected, or trying to, if that makes any difference.

Does anyone have any suggestions to try that could help make this work? I would certainly appreciate all help as I have been trying to get this right for 2 days and am clueless on what to do next.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Bots seem to be attracted to the test board محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 01-02-2010 05:21 AM
Vote for your favorite board - vB Board of the Month - June 2009 محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-03-2009 12:50 AM
Disable all outgoing communication on test board محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 05-20-2009 03:50 AM
Nominate your favorite board - vB Board of the Month - June 2009 محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 05-04-2009 09:20 AM
Need SSH help for test board, please محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-07-2009 11:10 PM

الساعة الآن 09:03 PM