إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: أبواب الألمنيوم الخارجية في مصر من الوسولوشن حلّ مثالي للأناقة والأمان (آخر رد :احمد عبدالخالق 15)       :: المواد العطرية من الأراضي (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: تفسير حلم اكل البيض المسلوق (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: الدفن في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: مزايا تخزين الاثاث بالخبر (آخر رد :رودى طه)       :: ارخص شركة تخزين اثاث بالقطيف (آخر رد :رودى طه)       :: طرق تخزين العفش بالاحساء (آخر رد :رودى طه)       :: تعليم التجويد (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: نصائح اختيار شركة لإدارة حسابات وإعلانات السوشيال ميديا (آخر رد :حسن سليمة)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 11-04-2011, 04:30 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,612
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته.
أول عودة ليا بعد غياب طويل بسبب ظروف خاصة وبسبب ان كنت بقضي الخدمة العسكرية وقد كان ..
أنا خلصت خدمة بالقوات المسلحة وحالياً حاسس بفراغ شديد .. ببحث عن عمل حالياً يكون في الإمارات أو قطر .. ودا السي في بتاعي .. انا بتكلم إنجليزي زي العربي الحمد لله ..

I wish to be considered for the Data Entry Job or Receptionist In Your association I am a Graduate, currently working as a Data Entry Operator in A tourism Company. I have hands-on job experience of about 2 years. I am now looking for an opportunity to join a cooporation like yours which would offer better career prospects. I am sure my experience and skill-set would match your requirements. I can assure you that my sincerity and dedication would prove to be an added asset if selected . .

Contact Data

Name: Mohamed Abd El-Aziz Saad
Date of Birth:12/11/1985
Marital Status: Single
Nationality: Egyptian

Mobile: 01007755978
Military Status : performed
E-mail Address: Mr.kindmsn.com

My personality profile says:

•A confident, driving individual who reacts quickly to change.
•A self-starter with a strong sense of urgency who responds positively to challenge and pressure.
•A fast learner who is a practical and ingenuous problem solver.
•A fluent and articulate communicator, flexible and responsive. A self directed, goal oriented doer.

I'm available to work full or part-time Also I know that experienced and talented data entry workers are an important component of a successful business. Their ability to enter data into a computer, key in text, and perform other clerical tasks is essential to the job. I'd be happy to join your team and add my skill to the pool.

My Profile Statment

Accurate, fast keying skills and sound knowledge of computer applications. Proven ability to collect and manage information efficientlyand accurately. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a strong desire to work hard and perform well.

Skilled in planning and organizing with the ability to complete tasks on deadline. An independent worker who successfully met the challenges of a fast-paced environment providing data entry and administrative support to a large department. Sound knowledge of database management tools and data entry technologies.

Over three years experience successfully performing a number of data entry and clerical tasks. A proven track record of efficiency and accuracy in managing multiple functions, solving problems, maintaining confidentiality and producing quality work.

I believe I have the right skills to bring useful ideas to a problem, communicate those ideas effectively and play apart in bringing them to fruition.
While there are many skills and approaches I’m not yet familiar with, but I believe I have the self-motivation and determination to gain more experience in real-world practices and skills.

I’m self-reliant worker, capable of a team as necessary.

Ability to work under stress.

Able to learn new tasks quickly

Ability to work independently& as an effective team member.

Self-motivated, target-oriented.

Work Experience

prepared documents for data entry
verified, updated and corrected source documents
entered data into designated database and forms
checked printouts for errors and performed statistical checks for accuracy
stored and managed completed documents
set up and maintained files according to company procedures
recorded all tasks and activities
prepared and submitted reports
routed data to appropriate staff
researched and retrieved requested data
prepared written documents
performed daily control functions

Education

University of Mansoura labor

Division of industrial relations

Studied At Commerce Faculty

Faculty of commerce business administration department

Technical Skills

MS Word
Advanced MS Excel
Outlook
Access
Typing skills - 65wpm
Excellent spelling and grammar skills
Database management

Core Competencies

organizational and planning skills
prioritizing
communication skills
data collection and management
attention to detail
problem-solving
confidentiality
stress tolerance
reliability

I look forward to hearing from you in order to discuss this opportunity in further detail. I can be
reached at 00201007755978 , and a message can be left on my E-mail Adress Mr.kindmsn.com if I am not available. Thank you so much for your time and consideration..

Yours sincerely,
Mohamed
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
برنامج جامد جدا SC MP3 Seeker محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-11-2009 06:10 PM
برنامج جامد جدا SC MP3 Seeker محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-11-2009 05:30 PM
برنامج جامد جدا SC MP3 Seeker محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-11-2009 05:00 PM
مسلسل الأكشن والخيال والتشويق Legend Of The Seeker الموسم الاول الحلقة 1+2+3 мặzỳOσѝ~ặđ افلام, مسلسلات, رسوم, برامج تلفزيون, youtube 2 06-19-2009 09:37 AM

الساعة الآن 03:33 PM