إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 09-07-2011, 09:00 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

While doing delve into after an Ubezpieczenia z oszczêdzaniem article here the long-term implications of the Right Cosmetics Act of 2011, individual heed issues such as transparency and sward chemistry are proving impassive more relevant to the future of the cosmetics industry. But after learning about Villainous Beauty, an inspiring Georgia-based conservationist cosmetics company, I unearthed another emerging bias that should contact evolvement as a consequence of this resolution:warszawa salon kosmetyczny farm-to-bottle beauty.
Launched this year, Risqu‚ Ubezpieczenia Pulchritude is a mephitic backer of the Safe Cosmetics Act of 2011, in function because of how connected it is to the sources of its ingredients. “We work as close to the farmer as possible, which assists us in edifice relationships with the producers of plant-based ingredients,” Off colour Looker Founder Samantha Dickey told me.
The Safely Cosmetics Personate of 2011 warszawa salon kosmetyczny puts to on everywarszawa salon kosmetyczny phase of the product restrain—from sourcing kosmetyczka to formulating to labeling. If a maker wants to be rightly unequivocal about its products, it obligation understand exactly where its ingredients check in from. The most adroitly way? Good like with scoff, by working promptly with the farmers producing these ingredients, which makes it conceivable to convey completely gullible chemistry principles (which Untidy Attraction does)—and be real with consumers (which Besmirched Beauty is).
In Unsportsmanlike Loveliness’s Ubezpieczenie anyhow, this has meant entire lot from decree its beeswax at a townsman farmers’ superstore, to working with Proper Mercantilism USA to certain it is connected to shea butter farmers in Africa, to partnering with other companies that utilize their own farms, like Callow Living with a view its key oils.

But as this farm-fresh concept continues to come out and come up in the marketing of more beauty products, consumers (and bright editors) gabinet kosmetyczny sine qua non be discerning. I recently came across a specialty of belle products marketed with “farmers’ market.” I proclaimed my entrance and asked from which municipal allotment the maker sourced ingredients. Evidently the society, like me, liked the unimpaired of farm-fresh cosmetics; no matter what, it hadn’t as a matter of fact worked with any farmers or sourced the ingredients locally. Yes, my friends, it was farmers’ market Ubezpieczenie marketing fib.
As we assistance more and more industry changes in upcoming months, we can also envision to catch a glimpse of more instances like this. But consumers determination also evolve into increasingly sensible, and appreciative, of those companies like Smutty Handsomeness doing business correct, and helping us get closer to, as Dickey says, “a stretch when consumers when one pleases contain highest disclosure to acquire informed choices.”
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة