إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: مواصفات سيارة تويوتا كامري 2023 (آخر رد :saddkn)       :: طرق عزل الاسطح بالخبر (آخر رد :رودى طه)       :: كيف تحمي منزلك من هجوم الحشرات (آخر رد :رودى طه)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: تبي متابعين تيك توك مجاناً؟ (آخر رد :ريم جاسم)       :: قهوجي جدة صبابين قهوه مباشرات ضيافه 0539307706 (آخر رد :ksa ads)       :: وانيت نقل عفش بالرياض 0539735360 ونيت توصيل اثاث مشاوير (آخر رد :ksa ads)       :: متجر Google Play: (آخر رد :محمد العوضي)       :: فوائد تحميل التطبيقات: (آخر رد :محمد العوضي)       :: تحميل التطبيقات ومصادرها: دليل شامل (آخر رد :محمد العوضي)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 08-13-2011, 06:10 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,610
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

They all look the practically the unchanged, my favourite is PHPBB because Its opens source. This forum (ozzu.com) runs phpBB.z
In importance to include lone rotten these scripts running you demand to come across some hosting with php and mysql, under other circumstances it obviously won't run.
If not you can withdraw into this specialized companies that already organize the sript installed so u can simply develop your forum not later than clicking next next next next.... They maintain the database in their own hosting.
The poisonous is that they go on increase a pennon and u slang access the database yourself.
So this is my recomendation: profile
If you prerequisite a forum now go to myfreebb.com and think up a forum now... its as elementary as click next a few times. At this time you be undergoing your conundrum unalterable, but in my opinion you should go as at as the terminate of this post .
then, after having your forum online running 100%, unwind and seize phpbb, vbulletin, etc websites and be conversant with how does the wole instrument works.
After you get into it beg myfreebb.com for the benefit of a backup of your database and warehouse it somwhere so u can run your forum in your own hosting.
Note that undestanding how the wole reaction works can select a not many weeks depending on how sociable with php/mysql key concepts you are.
PS.: I said myfreebb.com but there are thousands of other companies. I picked this joined because they are the however an individual i identify that accord you the database if you indigence to propose to your own hosting.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Blog Disable Blog Posting by users / how do I mass delete Blog Posts محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 09-30-2010 08:10 PM
Blog [BLOG + CMS] image verification permissions problem in blog and CMS (hvcheck_post??) محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-10-2010 03:30 AM
Blog How to customize blog list and blog link at header. محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-04-2010 05:20 AM
Blog Uninstalled Blog previously and need to import blog tables محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 01-02-2010 06:00 AM
Worst design ever* please save 3.x design as one of default محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 12-19-2009 03:00 AM

الساعة الآن 09:27 PM