إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 10-06-2010, 12:05 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Dear vbulletin,

After all these years you didn't manage to make a competitive and functional banner system in vbulletin.

It's impossible to add by default for example a square banner (300/250px) in the first or second post of each thread. Is that possible? I don't ask if it's possible, because it is not, I mean IS THAT really POSSIBLE in 2010? After all that time... It's so complicated to do that?

Also, branding forums. All sites nowadays, I mean competitive sites have demands of branding projects. It's impossible in vbulletin to define a branding. Please find attache d a branig example that cannot be easily transferd on a vbulletin forum...

If your product is paid, why don't you make easy solutions for webmasters that also are paid with advertising? It's primordial to have a comeptitive banner system...

I thought that vbulletin 4 will be a big step ahead. I use a forum that has the Invision platform and I cannot compare it with mine (I talk about user features, public features). Have you seen how many options there are in a Invision forum for members profiles? How can you keep the same old thing in vbulletin, with such less usability and features? I simply can't understand. You were the best 5-6-7 years ago, but I think you quite didn't progress in the last years and it's a pity.

Attachment 47895
Attached Images
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة