إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 09-23-2010, 10:53 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Hi,

I have a couple of questions for you guys, if you could be so kind...

I setup my forum a week ago, I have 30 members (although that also includes me, my main admin account I keep on hidden mode and an RSS feed account - so 27 really). I have 930 posts done since that installation a week ago.

Now all of my members came from word of mouth, we all left another forum which is similar and well established (although prone to banning members because of that admins personal problems), and that forum is about 10 years old or so..

So I know this is going to take some time to build up, and I am building up content or at least trying to do every day. adding articles and I have also created a Google blog where I post articles to try and get a few links from there.

My forum hits a pretty niche market as we are essentially a Filipino/European relationship advice and support site, so I will never expect to hit the kind of users a WOW forum would pull in..

How long does it take (assuming we add content daily) usually for random people to join a new forum?

Does leaving a well established forum and going it alone pose any issues?

Would an seo package such as vBSEO make any difference?

Thanks, and sorry if these have been asked before.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة