إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 09-08-2010, 07:50 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

This is one of my biggest peeves with vBulletin, you'd think the permissions to do something would be in the logical place- but there's always somewhere illogical that over-rides it.

I enabled albums for my users in 3.8.6...

I set registered users to have up to 25 images with 1024x1024 pixel limit and 1MB filesize limit.

I also have 2 paid usergroups which I set to 100 and 250 images and the same file size limits.

I also have several secondary groups to control access to some private forums, in all of these secondary groups in usergroup manager I have albums turned off, and 0 as the max number of images...

When I have a registered user they see the 25 picture limit- but no one on my site is just a registered user... virtually everyone is a member of at least one or more secondary groups, we'll call them groups A, B, and C.

Any registered users that are members of A and/or B see their picture limit as 250... any registered user a member of C see's the limit as 250 pics also but also sees no file size or dimension limits at all!

So obviously something is over-riding the permissions besides the usergroups permission setting- anyone know where this might be?

I see the 250 limit seems to be coming from the max number of images per album setting in vbulletin options... (user profile: album options) - when I disable this limit (set to zero) the limit is gone completely... when I set the max to 25 per album I can still add more albums and continue to upload more pictures beyond the 25 pic limit I set in usergroups. vBulletin help doesn't mention any other place for permissions...
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة