إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 09-02-2010, 03:10 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I want to setup a subscription based forum with a marketplace of intangible goods (downloads basically).

Here's the kicker.

When you pay your subscription fee you get 50 free downloads (since everything will be priced equally). After your 50 downloads run out, you have to buy individual downloads.

You cannot get access to the marketplace without a subscription. (I'm assuming this would be as easy as a group permission thing)

Before you respond, let me just add this.
I found this fun little mod
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=232676

However I have some problems. First, I cannot PM the guy to ask him specific questions nor can I post in the topic.

The reason?

I have to have a licensed copy in order to do so. But I'm not going to drop the money on a product that I don't even know if it will work for me. Yet I cannot seem to find out if it's what I need. I'm stuck in a circle.

I posted in the "Pre-Sales" forum on the .org site but the only people who ever browse that forum are guests. I am making a purchase today (or tomorrow morning at the absolute latest) so I need to get an answer. I can't sit around for weeks on end waiting for someone at the .org site to respond (assuming it's someone who knows the answer.)

So please, I need some straight answers here. Please don't be vague or just give me random names of random mods. I want links and specifics.

Thank you.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة