إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 08-16-2010, 07:10 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I'm having a doubt with CMS in vBulletin Publishing Suite Gold Edition.

I was thinking that I could use vBulletin Publishing Suite with a feature rich CMS included in the package for my production website. I've been using vB since it's 4.0 beta and I was hoping that it will get better and I was waiting for Gold Edition so hard. So it came out that Gold Edition is only Gold by a name, the script itself is like a (paid)public alpha/beta script. I just wish atleast the CMS system could be more like CMS, atleast give us something better than some free CMS scripts please.

If it isn't a Gold Edition, I'm sure people won't complain much. I installed vB for my main gaming community website and I'm so disappointed that it doesn't have features that a basic CMS script should have.

It was fun at the first place playing with vBulletin because it was new to me. I admin that vBulletin forum script if the best of the best. But I paid extra money for CMS and it's a Gold Edition for now.

Well, it's past. I wish vB will get better and better. I don't want it only looks exterprise, I want it enterprises. That's what I paid for after I read the package details pages. I didn't buy vB just to get the access in vBulletin.org for addons and some custom hardcode fixes.

I wish vB CMS to has more default feature than some free CMS scripts in the future. And please, don't tell me to use other scripts because I can't transfer my data to other scripts from vBulletin(I also discarded many articles from my old beloved Joomla). I love vB but it just frustrated me a bit.

I don't if it is a good idea or not to post this. I just want to say it somewhere and I hope not get blamed.

Let us hope for the better CMS in Gold Edition which I wish to see that in vBulletin Publishing Suite 4.1.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة