إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: المحامية رباب المعبي : حكم لصالح موكلنا بأحقيتة للمبالغ محل الدعوى (آخر رد :حوااااء)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: تفسير الحلم بمعدات الصيد (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم انجاب ولد للمتزوجه (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم رؤية المطر (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم حادث دهس (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رؤيا اكل الحلوى في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم الخنفساء السوداء في المنزل (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: شنط قماش هاند ميد| تحف فنية تعكس الإبداع والأناقة الشخصية (آخر رد :konouz2017)       :: افضل فني نجار بالرياض 20% خصم (آخر رد :layansherief)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 08-10-2010, 07:30 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,612
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I just upgraded to 4.05 but now my site is showing a generic notice message to guests but not the text I actually have in the notice manager.

In the notice HTML for the only notice that is listed in Notice Manager is:
Quote:
Welcome to The Android Blog.

If this is your first visit, feel free to browse all android articles, news, and app reviews and well as view all discussions in the Android Forums. You have to register before you can comment on articles or post in our Android Discussion Forums: click the register link above to proceed.

And as an incentive to get you active in our Android community, The Android Blog is giving out a $25 coupon for any Android accessories from Cheap Droids to one random member each week! So register for a free account today and start posting!

But if you browse http://theandroidblog.com as a guest you see this text:
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

When I turn that notice off, the incorrect text goes away so it is that notice. What is going on here?
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة