إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته (آخر رد :anoodsultan)       :: السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته (آخر رد :anoodsultan)       :: البول والبراز في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: الحمام في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير أكل الشعر في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير أكل الشعر في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تجربتي مع واقي الشمس من سيباميد (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: أفضل شركات نقل الاثاث بالقاهرة (آخر رد :ريم جاسم)       :: رؤية الحرامية في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم تفطير صائم (آخر رد :نوران نور)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 08-08-2010, 02:40 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,615
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

HX-V8-Next-Gen

عربي

The HX Team proudly presents:

in cooperation with PNHT and especially Szakalit, HX-patcher by Panagiotis, MAIN-Firmware by hyperX

HX-V8-Rainbow-flame

Changelog/Releasenote

■Easy to understand installation process…..
■All patches in ROMPATCHER disabled, the phone is now 100 % full hacked without any 3rd party app (hardcoded by PNHT)
■ SE-Certificate, install java apps such as Facebook from Sony erriccon (mostly need jar and Jad) (Download)
■added Mini-qwerty on ALL peninput modes, and for ALL available languages hardcoded by PNHT
■added Autorotate keypad from portrait to landscape Fullscreen-qwerty keyboard. hardcoded by PNHT
■enabled anoying autorotate in default E-mail editor (was only portrait before) hardcoded
■fixed Musicplayer – smooth kinetic-scroll and full Theme customization hardcoded
■hacked toneserver, FULL-system-sounds customization, now put your prefered sound you like on: e:\system\sounds\* replace the musicfile with a new one (still wav format)
■new Kastor-effects made by ??? (tell me if you know which one these are)
■Back to modded precision Theme (by sceriffo) it´s it is demonstrably the fastest theme (tested)
■Back to bright keys QWERTY keyboard, as these keys can be customized via theme
■samsungtoolbar.mif on e:\resource\apps\ can be changed (icons for widget homescreen)
■also icons for Fingeruse/basic can be changed at: e:\private\10207254\themes\271012080\270513751\* (ss60_toolbar_icons.mif)
■New and better keylock function, as i has been anounced, (thanks goes to Timo Kauppinen from http://www.digitalfootmark.com please visit his site for more wonderfull apps !) want old keypad back ? uninstall lockscreen and install patch: Download
■NO QT integrated due to compatibility for the apps that needs different QT versions ! It´s recommended to install the modded n2o3 QT package ! (not the firmware )

■New better, faster brighter Homescreen slide the icons from left to right or right to left to start the app ! (thanks goes to andrecavallari) All shortcuts can be customized on e:\BlueSpectrum_home open shortcuts.xml and edit it´s UID to the one you like ! If you want the old Samsung widget-homescreen back, uninstall bluespectrum and install: Default-Widget-homescreen or Cube-widget-homescreen
■Messaging-app customization with the SMS app you prefer ! Install: Conversation-app Thread-SMS or Free-isms (1.03 free version) to have one of the apps integrated in the messaging-app !
■memory-card-showing is back some people have requested it
what´s new in HX-patcher?

■“System” Change BrowserID on the fly, if you want to use TrackID you need the SE-Vivaz ID ! If you want to download e.g. orange maps, you need to go back to the original Samsungi8910 ID. As for the OVI-store sometimes you need N97 and sometimes X6 is better.
■“Camcorder” it was requested by many users, so now you can change on the fly the jpeg codec you prefer from i8910, i8510,Vivaz, and new, the motorolla milestone (prefer this codec) codec will be changed, but the last setting won´t be saved, sorry for this bug, it´s minor but will be fixed next time.
■changing apps from “3d-navigation” should now work on the fly, but i would recommend to REBOOT after you change an app !
■“Orientation-mode” force the application to use portrait/landscape or HW specified setting ! Now you can listen to music without the anoying album rotate and so on…..
■“Backup” not yet implemented…... coming soon.

Thanks goes to Steve Litchfield from allaboutsymbian.com for beta-testing !

More coming soon ! i8910 is not death ...... we have will provide soon some really nice surprises

التحميل

يقول هايبركس

More coming soon ! i8910 is not death

بمعنى سيكون هناك المزيد فجوال i8910 لم يمت

__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات