إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 07-23-2010, 11:10 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Dear All,

We run an active vbulletin community (with static Zen Cart and WP on same domain) which has about 40,000 posts, 500 Members and monthly visitors are 20,000, and these figures are only bound to increase with the time. Currently, the forum is on a shared host since a year but after having a frequent downtime with them, We're planning to move on. Earlier, I was considering to switch onto another shared host but after looking into my requirement, a few members from WHT pointed me towards VPS Hosting. However, with my tight budget of $200 Annually, I'm afraid that choices are limited. The one which I'm finding interesting is the VPSLatch, but since they are new to the market, I'm still unsure about their reliability etc. I'd highly appreciate if some experts from vBulletin Team can show me the right direction. Also, other members are welcome as well to share their experience with other hosts which are recommending to me and VPSLatch (If any).

Thanks.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة