إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: تصميم فيديو موشن جرافيك: القوة البصرية للتسويق الابداعي (آخر رد :مصطفيي)       :: تفسير رؤيا لدغة العقرب في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: شركات عزل فوم: الحل الفعّال للحفاظ على الحرارة والطاقة" (آخر رد :mohammedrostora587a0)       :: تفسير حلم تساقط الأسنان (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رموز الحيوانات في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم كلاب تهاجمني (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم اخو الزوج يقبلني (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم اخو الزوج يقبلني (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رؤية الولد الجميل في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رؤية قص الشعر في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 07-22-2010, 06:00 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,612
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

My moderators are moving stuff from Joomla and they're having issues. See the quoted sections below:

Quote:
For some reason .png images don't seem to display full-size when you click on them. After finishing adding that tutorial, I clicked on all the images to check they were working, and noticed that they were coming up barely larger than the small versions in the article. I tried a couple of images in the art gallery, and they were fine, until I looked at a .png one, which again was small.

This is one of the articles concerned.

http://mercuryice.com/forums/content...hed-Background

But I've had further issues over the last couple of days.

I'm still encountering problems with putting images up on the website. I uploaded the winners of the Original Art category of the competition yesterday and discovered that when I used the "Insert Image" facility, it wouldn't display strawberry's at its full size when I clicked on the thumbnail. I have encountered the problem before with .png images, as explained in my earlier post, but hers is a .jpg. Katie's one, on the other hand, displayed perfectly fine. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to it. I've been reluctant to put the Graphics category up because if wallpapers get downsized, it could seriously affect the quality of the image.

But I had an even more major problem a couple of days ago. I was going to finish copying over the graphics tutorials from the old site, and then add Brooke's submitted one, but when I copied over Mike's one, which consists solely of 2 long images, with no separate text, but if I chose any size other than full-size, I couldn't get them to display any larger than the thumbnails, which made them totally illegible. If I select "full-size" in the image edit menu, they don't appear as thumbnails and on my laptop, the right-hand side of the image disappears under the right-hand side bar, apparently with no scroll bar to allow the reader to view the concealed part. I'm probably not the only person who might want to view it with a small screen, so this could cause problems for other people.

Maybe I'm just being dense and failing to spot something obvious, but to me this website editor doesn't function anywhere near as well as Joomla. I don't suppose they could be persuaded to put in an image editor that works like the Joomla one and links directly to the image's original URL, with the option to specify an exact size, rather than this one that turns everything into an attachment and only gives limited size options? :P

Does anyone know what we can do about this?
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة