إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: تفسير رؤيا لدغة العقرب في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: شركات عزل فوم: الحل الفعّال للحفاظ على الحرارة والطاقة" (آخر رد :mohammedrostora587a0)       :: تفسير حلم تساقط الأسنان (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رموز الحيوانات في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم كلاب تهاجمني (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم اخو الزوج يقبلني (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم اخو الزوج يقبلني (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رؤية الولد الجميل في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رؤية قص الشعر في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم حناء اليد (آخر رد :نوران نور)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 07-21-2010, 04:10 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,612
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I'm not sure at all that this question is relevant on this forum, but maybe there's someone here with an idea.

Today I made a nice discovery - using the most basic and obvious keyword, my forum has conquered No 1 in Google's search list. However. For some mysterious reason it has latched onto a random page - the member list, one of the people listed in it to be specific. There's nothing special about the user name and apart from being a member of a city council, there's nothing special about the person either. So I was just wondering if anyone has any experience with this kind of thing and if there's anything I can do to sort of nudge Google to my starting page instead?

I've already been a little sneaky, in a newbie kind of way. The way I've set things up with the CMS any visitor coming to the starting page is met by a section with a welcoming article explaining where he/she is and the point of it, so I attached a bunch of relevant keywords/description for the whole forum to that. But yea, any ideas apart from that would be great!
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة