إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: المحامية رباب المعبي : حكم لصالح موكلنا بأحقيتة للمبالغ محل الدعوى (آخر رد :حوااااء)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: تفسير الحلم بمعدات الصيد (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم انجاب ولد للمتزوجه (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم رؤية المطر (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم حادث دهس (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رؤيا اكل الحلوى في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم الخنفساء السوداء في المنزل (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: شنط قماش هاند ميد| تحف فنية تعكس الإبداع والأناقة الشخصية (آخر رد :konouz2017)       :: افضل فني نجار بالرياض 20% خصم (آخر رد :layansherief)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 07-13-2010, 01:10 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,612
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I imported Joomla into VBCMS, but a lot of error happened (missing ipmortedid, missing creating and publish dates, missing view counts, articles went to other users... to name a few...)

I have inserted importcontentid to help me import the missing info.

I have studied the tables prefixed with cms_ and manually managed to copy all missing information...from within phpMyAdmin

I have created sections and used SQL queries to assign articles to sections from within phpMyAdmin based on the importcontentid, the old catid in Joomla.jos_content, and the new parentnode in cms_article table.

I can assure you that all these manual work was very accurate...

Now my problem is only the articles will not show up in the related sections, unless I edit the article and press on Save button (no changes are required)...

I have noticed that the only changes happened to cms_node table are the nodeleft and noderight.

There was old values, but new ones are updated after pressing on Save button.....

I have 2000+ article and I can't spend days only pressing on Save button...

From ADMINCPL > vBulletin CMS > Verify and Prepare Node Table does nothing...

Also In ADMINCPL > vBulletin CMS > Content Manager the article will not show under the appropriate sections even I use Move option...

In short:
Articlesare there under the defined section but they will NOT:
1 - show in the website
2 - show under the defined section in vBulletin CMS > Content Manager
Unless I Edit>Save

I am not sure if there is a maintenance option other than Verify and Prepare Node Table, and I am not sure if the right and left node are the real cause of the problem, but up to my observations they are the only changes happen after pressing on Save....

Please Help!......
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة