إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: الهدايا في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: الفئران في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رؤية الحصان الأبيض في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم البيت الواسع الجميل (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رؤية البنت في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: ما تفسير بيض الدجاج في المنام؟ (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: حلمت أني متزوجة (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: اللون الوردي في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: ما تفسير حلم سقوط الناب؟ (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم العنب الأخضر في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 06-29-2010, 06:40 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Some poor bloke was asking for help over at vbulletin.org on fixing a problem with his CMS configuration and he was directed over here to do a search for the solution, as the poster thought there was a thread here about the topic......

Fair enough, however, the supplicant replied that he had tried but failed to come up with the magical search terms.

Since I was also interested in the answer, I tried to do the search myself.....

Here are the results from my first query:

Attachment 46168

Hey vbulletin, Here's a Suggestion!

Step 1: Log into your AdminCP
Step 2: Go to Settings>>>Options>>>Message Searching Options (vBulletin Internal Search)
Step 3: Click on the field entitled "Words to be Included Despite Character Limit"
Step 3: Add in random text strings, like I don't know, how about CMS, RSS, SEO,...

Step 4: Save your work

You could get creative, and add in more. (Hint: on the bottom of your search page, you return a search cloud of the 70 most frequent search terms..... Fancy that! A good programmer/marketer/customer oriented company would be watching that list every day to find out what their community is looking for and trying to solve. I personally find it hilarious/sad/outraged that of the three letter terms searched for, only "php" returns search results, and that is only because it is a freaking default setting in the distribution package! (which implies to me that this option is installed, working, and available to vbulletin))

I acknowledge that maybe I am being unfair. It is entirely possible I've missed some logical reason why you haven't enabled this in your support forum. Your reason might even make sense. And it could be me with the Fail egg all over my face.

Please make me look stupid. The alternative is frightening...

Attached Images
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة