إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 06-26-2010, 05:00 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,614
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Basically here is my setup:

I've got roughly 13,000 posts and 1,500 members on an invisionfree forum I started a month or two ago. I'm going to buy a vBulletin tomorrow and I am wondering what the process is, in detail, from downloading the Invisionfree database to uploading it to vBulletin.

Once I download the Invisionfree database how would I convert it to vBulletin. I know there is a impEx add-on or something like that - thats suppose to convert the database. Where can I download this?

I am hoping to get some feedback from someone who has converted an invisionfree database to a vBulletin successfully. I'm also wondering if there is an alternative way to downloading the invisionfree database (as oppose to requesting it from the I.F admins/staff and paying a fee), perhaps using a 3rd party program...etc

One last question: I'm trying to migrate my current Invisionfree forum to vBulletin, but there is a second forum that is shutting down soon and the admin has offered to transfer their users to my new vBulletin. The second forum is custom coded so would it be possible to download the database of the second forum and upload just the members accounts to the new vBulletin.

Thanks!
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة