إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: حلمت اني قتلت شخص لا اعرفه (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم الغائط (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: هدية الذهب في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رؤية صديقي في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير رؤية الشوك في المنام للمتزوجة (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: استمتع بأناقة وأسلوب فريد مع كابات بي كاجول (آخر رد :نادية معلم)       :: تفسير حلم ضياع حذائي (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: افضل وصلة بلوتوث للسيارة,احدث وصلة بلوتوث للسيارة,ارخص اسعار وصلة بلوتوث للسيارة (آخر رد :بوابة الصين العربية)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 06-22-2010, 04:50 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

viudeSnake v0.02

ome time ago I started to create this little game (using the Nokia Web Runtime Widgets, or Nokia WRT). It is the game "snake" of a lifetime, but managed with the accelerometer of the phone, as seen in this video.

I realized that due to an error in the sensor API accelerometer, the program shuts down after about 10 minutes of use (in 5800) with the message: "Memory full." It was then that I started to learn Flash Lite, to do with this technology instead of Nokia WRT. I got to do what I have done with WRT, but Flash Lite has the same error: closes after 10 minutes!

I reported on the issue and it happens to all applications written with Flash Lite and Nokia WRT using the accelerometer so it is a failure of Symbian and only hope to have it fixed in firmware version, at this point, I doubt they do.

it was impossible to continue the game (make a game that closes in 10 minutes. .. I just fill up) all I can do is release the code, so that at least someone will serve to learn WRT, javascript, or whatever.

Anyway, here is all the program so that it execute on your mobile, such as source code. To view the source code WGZ rename the *. a *. zip and unzip. To run it on your phone just install the *. WGZ on your handset as you would with a *. sis file.

New version note :

* Update 04/06/2010: I uploaded the latest version, 0.02. In this version the snake dies if it collides with itself.

الملفات المرفقة viudeSnake v0.02.txt‏ (59 بايت)
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة