إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: متجر بي راقى لبيع اللوحات الجدارية (آخر رد :حسن سليمة)       :: شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالدمام (آخر رد :العنود جابر)       :: شركة تركيب كاميرات مراقبة بينبع (آخر رد :rwnaa_1)       :: المنصات عبر الإنترنت من التقنيات المبتكرة (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: برامج الحفظ عبر الإنترنت المرونة (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: تطبيق كليك كاش click cash (آخر رد :جاسم الماهر)       :: متجر ساكورا للهدايا: تمتع بتجربة تسوق استثنائية (آخر رد :نادية معلم)       :: التداول والأسهم: دليل شامل لعالم الاستثمار (آخر رد :محمد العوضي)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: التسجيل في الضمان المطور: خطوة بسيطة نحو مستقبل آمن (آخر رد :مصطفيي)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 06-20-2010, 03:30 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I spent over 12 hours yesterday trying to install vB4.0.4 to no avail, too many bugs and editing to get it up and running and gave up on it, so downloaded vB3.

I'd had my site wiped in error by my hosting company and so moved hosting companies.

vB3 installed perfectly, no problems. Set up all permissions and groups but now have one problem.

When members register the site sends them the activation email (membership by admin approval). I check in the list for members awaiting approval and approve them. They come back to the site and can't log in.

They get 'username and password not accepted'

Hooks is disabled.

Also, when I moved my Super Moderator from registered user to Super Moderator Group (she deals with the basic forum admin stuff) she couldnt log in again and got the same error message. Yes she logged in and posted as a Registered User ok, but when she logged out she couldnt log in again as a registered user (before I moved her to SM group).

Members have deleted all cookies for the site and it hasn't solved the problem.

I can't think what the problem is, can someone advise please?

We paid for vB4 and our license runs out end September 2010, I would have liked to install vB4 as it was the ideal time, but it seems far too buggy still.

I'm not too impressed with vB, it seems very problematic to install and get running. While I was trying to install vB4 yesterday I installed 2 SMF forums on other sites with no problem at all and they're both running perfectly. So if free forum software installs easily, how can an expensive piece of software like vB have so many problems? Surely that's why we're paying for it, because the developers have (or should have) ironed out all the bugs before final release, I mean vB4's been out almost a year now.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة