إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 06-08-2010, 07:20 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I know each thread is probably supposed to have a single topic of discussion inside, but I know so little about the purchase, installation and operation of this board, and websites in general, that I will certainly need to ask questions as I progress and learn what the new questions are.

The basics:
I have bought some domain names and a hosting plan from Godaddy. Apparently the GoDaddy hosting has questionable security for these boards, so it's good to know I've gotten my first major mistake out of the way before even beginning.

I think what I first need to know is what the difference between VBulletin and VBadvanced is. It seems the VBulletin is going to be $285.... and then the VBadvanced is an add on to compliment the VBulletin at ana additional cost? I don’t see a price on the VBadvanced site. If I go with VBulletin and learn 2 months later that I want to advanced, would I have to start over again? Also, the professional installation that is offered for $15, does that essentially connect the domain address to the Board itself? Or does it involve more of the set up?

Thanks for these answers and I'm sure Ill have more questions the more I shuffle through these features and try to move on with building this
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة