إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 06-08-2010, 02:10 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Several months back we had several thousand folks register, edit their sigs, and then use their profile page as a link in their spam blast emails, which caused our site to be reported as spammers by the email victims.

Closed that loophole.

Now, it appears there is a similar tactic going on with the use of blog descriptions. A user will register, they won't post on our site (so as not to be easily visible and banned) but they will edit their blog description with a bunch of spam links. I suspect they plan on using that as their link in the spam emails they will send.

I haven't come across any kind of permission setting to turn off blogs for a particular usergroup... Anyone have any ideas on how I can prevent new users with less than x posts from editing their blog description, or some other way to close this loophole?

These are a particularly pesky type of spammer, b/c they don't post on the boards, so are not easily located on large boards, and they cause your site to be reported as spam when they start sending out their spam mail with links to your site in it.

Thanks for any insight...
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة