إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: المحامية رباب المعبي : حكم لصالح موكلنا بأحقيتة للمبالغ محل الدعوى (آخر رد :حوااااء)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: تفسير الحلم بمعدات الصيد (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم انجاب ولد للمتزوجه (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم رؤية المطر (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم حادث دهس (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رؤيا اكل الحلوى في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم الخنفساء السوداء في المنزل (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: شنط قماش هاند ميد| تحف فنية تعكس الإبداع والأناقة الشخصية (آخر رد :konouz2017)       :: افضل فني نجار بالرياض 20% خصم (آخر رد :layansherief)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 06-06-2010, 08:10 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,612
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Don't let the title mislead you Im not trying to start anything but this bug has been around since March and hasn't been fixed, its not assigned to anyone and the bug tracker has it marked as Trivial???

How can a bug that shuts down the cron tasked be marked as trivial and not address immediately ???

So the basics, theres a problem with the RSS feed bot. In 3.8.4 it works fine. I still use it on my main site without problems. I have a hack installed that adds my eBay affiliate to the feed link so I can make a few bucks and keep the site open. It works perfectly so I decided to open a new, but related site. I paid my $295 for a new license and got started. Everything worked fine until I stated to run the RSS feeds. As soon as the 3rd feed ran all my cron tasks locked. The only way to get them to run again was to disable the RSS feeds and reset all the tasks.

I spend the last week trying to debug it myself and Ive tried everything. Ive re-installed all the scripts minus the image folder and run the upgrade twice thinking it may be a table problem. No change.

Ive uninstalled the few hacks I had and tried the over-write again. No change.

Ive removed and changed the RSS feeds several times and finally run across this message while manually running the RSS "Please complete both the subject and message fields" Finally a clue as to what may be going on. It prevented the cron from completing and Im fairly sure this is locks the tasks. I did my homework in the bug tracker, as well as on VB.com and VB.org and Ive found that this is a known issue that doesn't appear to be a priority to VB.

The reason for this post is to try and find out if VB will be addressing this issue in 4.0.4 or even if it will be addressed at all. I would also like to hear from others that may be having the same issue and if they found a solution.

Like I said I'm not trying to start a fire here, I would just like to go live with my 2nd board and upgrade my original board and I cant do that until this is fixed.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة