إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالرياض (آخر رد :roknnagd213)       :: افضل فنادق مكة والمدينة (آخر رد :elzwawy)       :: دليلك لمنتجات العناية بالطفل على ويلنس سوق (آخر رد :elzwawy)       :: شراء الحذاء الجديد في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رؤية الفراش في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم البيت القديم للمطلقة (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير رؤية الاسد في المنام لابن سيرين (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: المصحف في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم الحامل بالجماع مع غير زوجها (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم الرياح (آخر رد :نوران نور)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 06-01-2010, 11:20 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I'm trying to get google to show my forum's title correctly. When I search for attackofthecraft, I want it to come up with the full title:

AttackoftheCraft - A Discussion Forum for Indie Craft, DiY, and All Things Handmade

With the meta description under that title, of course. The meta description is correct on Google, but the title will not correct itself no matter what I try.

What I've tried to date:

In vBulletin Options > Site Name / URL / Contact Details, under FORUM NAME, I have the correct title as viewed above. Under HOMEPAGE NAME (which says it appears at the bottom of the home page, which it does) I INITIALLY put AotC.

When Google finally found us, we came up in the search as AotC. I was confused because thats the homepage name that goes at the bottom of the home page, not the title, so why is google picking that up? I changed the homepage name to AttackoftheCraft just to see what would happen.

Of course Google picked it up as AttackoftheCraft. Same problem. Homepage name, not forum name.

So last week, I gave up and put the full title above in the homepage name field. Which now looks SILLY because I have this HUGE link at the bottom of my forum home page. I can deal with that, though if google finally gets my title right.

Google has crawled me several times since... AND...

It still just has my title as AttackoftheCraft!!!! Even when I put the full title in the homepage name, it didn't pick it up.

A source view shows my meta title is correct.

What on Earth is going on? Am I using the wrong fields (forum name, homepage name)? Is google having issues? ANY insight would be appreciated. I'm about to pull my hair out
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة