إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 05-25-2010, 05:11 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Hello,

I just purchased the latest version (4.0) of vBulletin and followed thelastsuperman's youtube video on how to fully install the software. Please bear with me as I am still new to this although I am a student of web development (started a year ago)

I am stuck after uploading all the "upload" files. I used FileZilla to do the FTP upload and it successfully uploaded all 2000+ files with no failure. I did not upload the "upload" file itself, instead I dragged all the files from inside over to the ftp client and let them upload directly to my "wwwroot" folder.

I am using parcom internet services as my host and I created the database just before I started the upload process. I am was concerned about the "database" name as my server tells me it has a specific name, so instead of using localhost I used the database server name. (I hope this is not the cause but since there were no errors I figure I did it right) My account with parcom is not new however. I originally had a web page on my root folder that was up for about a year and deleted it just prior to installing vbulletin because I want to use vbulletin forums as my home page.

I have no idea why I can't pull up the install script. I tried www.mydomain.com/install/install.php and nothing happens. I just get a "page cannot be found error"

Does anyone know where I went wrong? Why can't I navigate to the install script? I am guessing it has to do with where I installed the "upload" files or has to do with the information I put in the config.php file.

Any help is much appreciated. This sofware is so expensive and I am nervous I just wasted $300 dollars because I am too dumb to figure it out, lol.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة