إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 05-20-2010, 01:00 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Ok before we start lets get a couple of things clear.

1) A large number of my users have no choice but to use IE6. They either use internet cafes in Thailand that do not offer any other browser, and don't care that it's not up to date, or they work for big companies (myself included) that can only use IE6 as it's CRM softwre will ONLY run inside it....an upgrade to such an app to allow an upgrade can typically cost $10m. In such a typical climate, I am not at all interested in any opinion that suggests that either I or my users are lazy, or backwards for not upgrading our browsers. I personally detest IE in general and do not use it at home.

2) 3.8 had little to no issues with IE6. Had there been adequate warning that there would be major compatability and formatting issues I would NEVER have upgraded. Looking again at the sales age, no such warning exists or has ever existed.

Therefore, I would assume at some stage, that SOMEBODY at Jelsoft might take a long hard look at the trainwreck visual experience that is their own website through the slightly dated, but nevertheless still widely used IE6.

For example -

Why is the postbit broken? Why can a special IE6 stylesheet and set of icons not be supplied? Why do the quickreply interface buttons, keep flickering halfway up the screen til I mouseover them. I bought into the hype and bought what I thought was a gold product, only to find that my site looked horrible 15% of my users, and ultimately on getting my new job me too.

All I seem to read on this site are people with full control over their choice of browsing conditions, mocking those who don't. This therefore makes VB4 an exclusive and rather closed package.

So to my original point, when will these IE issues be definitively ironed out? I'm hoping it will be before I am invited to re-new my VB license, as if not another script will get my business.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة