إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: قهوجي جده صبابين قهوه قهوجيين 0539307706 (آخر رد :ksa ads)       :: تفسير أحلام المطر عند ابن شيرين في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تداول الأسهم (آخر رد :محمد العوضي)       :: أهمية التداول والأسهم: (آخر رد :محمد العوضي)       :: ولي العهد في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير الأحلام حول النار في المنزل (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: قهوجي وصبابين قهوه ارقام قهوجيات في جدة 0552137702 (آخر رد :ksa ads)       :: تفسير حلم الرضاعة للمتزوجة لابن سيرين (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: أبواب الألمنيوم الخارجية في مصر من الوسولوشن حلّ مثالي للأناقة والأمان (آخر رد :احمد عبدالخالق 15)       :: المواد العطرية من الأراضي (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 05-12-2010, 06:50 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,612
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I recently upgraded to 4.0.3 to resolve an issue with reocurring events. I had planned on allowing unregistered users to 'see' the calendar and the events, but be prohibited to view the details without the appropriate permissions. So I set Can View Calendar to yes, unregistered users could see the calendar but no events, which I found strange. Why show a calendar with no events I propose to allows users, where permissioned, to see calendars with titles and links to events, but when an event is clicked, then check permissions to View. That way they see the event title but no detail, unless the have the appropriate permission(s).

So my suggestion is a feature rich calendar with the following:
  • Add ability for users to view a calendar with it's event titles, but require additional permission to see the detail of the event
  • Full suite of widgets including upcoming events with admin settable format, choice of x days
  • Add option to add link to Add Event in all Calendar widgets.
  • Allow users to click and add themselves to an events list. This way you can see a list of attendees.
  • Allow events to have a maximum number of attendees. Allow users to delete themselves from events.
  • Allow events to have a Paypal or other pay link so you can have events that require payment.
  • Create a "Events I'm attending" (see above) widget
  • Create a mini calendar widget that links to events in the Calendar notitems that have published bia the CMS
  • Allow events to have attachments
I'm sure there are others out there with other requests. So lets hear them!

Kurt
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة