إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 05-09-2010, 03:40 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

To say that I'm feeling thicker than syrup barely scratches the surface, but yea. Like so many others here I reach step 2 - at least I got that far on my own without any problems - but it simply won't connect to the database. I know that the username and password are correct, I know that the format of the script is correct. Now, I've reached the point of trying to change the name from 'localhost' to relevant IP address, but of course, being a wet eared newbie, instead I'm getting tripped up trying to figure how to get it and exactly what IP I actually should use. Is there a good on-line application for this or do I have to go through the web host? And when looking up the IP, is it the address of the domain itself I'm looking for?

Yea, a week ago I didn't know the difference between a VSP and a CSS-file, and considering the, frankly, vast amount of knowledge I've attained in these few days it's downright embarrassing to get stuck on something like this. Any enlightenment greatly appreciated!
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة