إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: رؤية امرأة تلد في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: افضل فني المنيوم بالكويت بخصم 20% | دليل شقردي (آخر رد :layansherief)       :: طرق التصوير الأساسية المستخدمة في علم الأشعة (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: رقم شركة تخزين العفش بالجبيل (آخر رد :رودى طه)       :: تحذير قبل الاستثمار العقاري (آخر رد :ريم جاسم)       :: اسعار شركة تخزين اثاث بالدمام (آخر رد :رودى طه)       :: الأشعة السينية دورًا حاسمًا في تشخيص ومراقبة الأمراض (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: معنى الحمل في المنام للعزباء (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم الولد للمطلقة (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم الطعن بالسكين (آخر رد :نوران نور)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 05-04-2010, 03:40 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Was just on the phone with a person in the sales department and was told by them that the only version of SMF that your impex (sp?) conversion tool supports is 1.9 Immediately I got the feeling that the person I was speaking to was not very knowledgeable about the issue I am tryin my best to find answers to before I make my purchase because SMF (simple machine forums) does not have a version 1.9, never had a verson 1.9 and never will have a version 1.9.

My issue is that I have a well established forum, with 3500 members, 10,000 unique monthly visitors and about a quarter million posts. I do not want to lose any posts, any members, any boards, anything... I was told a month or so ago t hat this would not be a problem, however now that I have money in hand and am ready to make the purchase I am hearing all sorts of conflicting information.

I need to be able to convert froim SMF (Simple Machines Forums) 1.1.11 to vBulletin 4. I would actually prefer if I could hand someone who is very experienced with vbulletin conversions, a $100 - $150 and have them do it for me. I was told a month ago that they offered that service too. Today I am being told they dont.

needless to say I am very confused and calling up the sales line has done nothing but confuse me further. I asked the last person I spoke to a moment ago if I could speak to a support rep because I felt he could better answer my pre-sales question and I was told no. Makes no sense to me. I am ready to spend 500 bucks on vB and the sales person just turns me away that easily? ridiculous.

I could really use some help here and would love to get some answers to my questions. If I can get these answers tonight I would be very happy. If the answers are what I am hoping to hear than I will be slipping over to the purchase area and buying vbulletin 4 tonight as well.

I am pretty sure I can install vbulletin myself. I want to install it and then play with it for a few weeks to get the hang of it. THEN after that point I want to, put my site in maintenance, import ALL my most current data from SMF 1.1.11 and then go live.

will impex convert my SMF 1.1.11 t o vbulletin 4?

What will the conversion bring over? what will I lose?

Is there a conversion service offered that i could pay to have a professional do this conversion for me?
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة