إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: رؤية الولد الجميل في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رؤية قص الشعر في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم حناء اليد (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: حلمت اني قصيت شعري وكنت فرحانه (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم الزعل (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير الاحلام الذهب (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رؤية صعود الدرج في المنام للعزباء (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: كيف تفسر حلم الرجل المتزوج بالاستعداد للزواج؟ (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رؤية الثعبان الكوبرا في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: قهوجي جده صبابين قهوه قهوجيين 0539307706 (آخر رد :ksa ads)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 05-03-2010, 08:30 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,612
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I'm running into some problems but I am new to this and it may be driver error. Though it is happening time and time again so, not sure.

USERS CAN'T SEE CMS
I made sections and sub section in the CMS
However some of those sections and subsections are not showing up.

I have gone to B bulletin cms- permissions and assigned permissions to each section saying that users can read them. I remembered to save permission changes before closing this window. However still nothing comes up for regular users. They can't see sections. For example under sections is a section called digital sculpting- then a sub section called mudbox and and a sub to that called utorials-mudbox. I have uploaded articles to these directories but there is no way for anyone to get to them.

CATEGORIES SWITCH ON ME
I can't edit an individuals category, say I miss type it and then try to edit it and change a letter to a cap. When I press save, it then takes my categories and messes them up, making some subs of others. I can't find anyway to keep that from happening except to just delete that category and make it all over again. HOWEVER. This morning I woke up and everything was amok. When opening the categories some were made into random sub categories of others. Why is this happening? When they do this I can't do anything but delete them and start all over again. This is laborious and getting pretty old.

USERS CAN'T SEE CATEGORIES
categories are not showing up in the left hand column for individual users.

If you are interested the forum is at http://www.digitalsculpting.net

Thanks in advance
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة