إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: حلمت اني قتلت برص (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رش الماء في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تكحيل العين في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: حلمت اني بتزوج (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: حلمت اني ارضع طفل (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: اكل الزبيب في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم الغنم (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تطور صناعة العطور (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: اصول الدين (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: الأمور المركزية في تعليم التجويد (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 05-03-2010, 10:20 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

My original error began with this:

Quote:
The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression.

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression.

* Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem."

After receiving this error, I (naturally) googled the problem, and followed the steps from this post.

I then received the following error:

Quote:
Database error in vBulletin 3.8.4:

Invalid SQL:

REPLACE INTO dbsearch
(userid, ipaddress, personal,
searchuser, forumchoice,
sortby, sortorder, searchtime,
showposts, orderedids, dateline,
displayterms, searchhash, completed)
VALUES
(0, '67.218.116.163', 1,
'Nicky', '',
'post.dateline', 'DESC', 0.02943,
1, '65060', 1272860643,
'a{s\"words\";a:0:{}s\"highlight\";a:0:{} s\"common\";a:0:{}s\"users\";a{i:1302;s:5 :\"Nicky\";}s\"forums\";i:0;s:7:\"options\";a :3 :{s\"starteronly\";i:0;s\"childforums\";i: 1;s\"action\";s:7:\"process\";}}', '026b7b2a8db9b7120c9be757de6d2676', 1);

MySQL Error : Access denied for user: 'dbo241221175@%' to database 'db241221175'
Error Number : 1044
Request Date : Monday, May 3rd 2010 @ 1203 AM
Error Date : Monday, May 3rd 2010 @ 1203 AM
Script : http://tibiaug.com/search.php?do=fin...hthreadid=5926
Referrer :
IP Address : 67.218.116.163
Username : Unregistered
Classname : vb_database
MySQL Version :

I then ran the "DELETE FROM dbsession;" (I misread another post about this error, as the problem was similar, but ultimately different. I assume this had no adverse affects though, at least to do with my new problem)

Also, before all of this began, I dumped the dbpostedithistory table, as I do not use this hack any longer. (This is probably irrelevant, but I don't want to leave anything out)

I now receive the following error:
Quote:
Database error The Tibia Underground database has encountered a problem. Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.tibiaug.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.tibiaug.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.
We apologise for any inconvenience.

I have verified that all the information in config.php is correct, and I no longer have a way to isolate the problem. Any guidance would be welcome.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة