إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 04-29-2010, 07:00 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Hey all,

I tried searching for these questions, but the threads i did find didn't give me a clear answer or anything that could solve my problem. Here are my questions, any help would be greatly appreciated.

1. With preview thumbnails for articles in the cms, is there any way to fix the max HEIGHT of the preview image opposed to only the max WIDTH? The only tool i could find was vbcms_article_preview_image_maxSize, which appears to only give me control over height (i tried editing CSS style like "150, 150" to get a square image, but didn't work)

2. Why do my Navbar links disappear when in an article in the cms? Is this a Bug or do i have to wade through another thousand layers of permissions to make this work.

3. HTML seems to show up in the preview text for articles in the cms (just simple styling stuff like bolding and positioning, img code, ect ect), but not in the article itself, pretty annoying since im trying to... well, its pretty annoying no matter what im trying to do.

It would be amazing if i could get this stuff fixed, as you can tell im pretty new to vbulletin, so i apologize if my questions are irritating in their noobness.

Thanks alot for your help! I can provide screens if needed.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة