إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: تطبيق لومي للاطارات اكبر تطبيق اطارات في المملكة (آخر رد :سمير كمال)       :: 10 نصائح لتحسين جودة صور حفلات الأعراس وتوثيق اللحظات الجميلة (آخر رد :konouz2017)       :: مكونات الطبيعية السناكات الصحية|هلثي كرافتس (آخر رد :konouz2017)       :: المبادئ من مجال الاقتصاد (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: طريق مجهول لتعلم تداول الأسهم (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: تفسير حلم الحرب (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: زراعة العظم في الفك (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم تنظيف الحمام للعزباء (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم موت زوج الاخت (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم الغوريلا في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 04-22-2010, 05:50 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Hi there,
I'm running a forum in Italian language, but i'm going to expand the same forum to other languages so that is mean that i would like that on the same forum it will cohabit community in the same language.
I will explain better.
Think about this forum that you are reading now:
It is only in English so that is mean that all the people that they are not able to understand English are out!
So imagine on the front page it will be:
English language support , Italian language support, French language support etc....
So far it is easy to do and that will allow to the users to:
  • The people able to speak more than one languages to interact with the other communities on the same forum.
  • This allow also to unify the people because they are all subscribed on the same database.
  • Allowing them to choose the language of the interface will help to understand how to use the forum.
So not hard until now, BUT!

• How to create the cms section separated for each community, i mean, the french users will need to see the french cms section because with only one CMS on the front page we will have a mess of languages in the same page.
  • How to have a block with the last post for each language, to avoid to have a messy unique last post with all the languages.
  • Other (please share your idea)
I use to think also to running different copies of vbulletin wich will allow me to manage cms and block indipendently, but it will also separate the database obligating the users to subscribe to the other forum just for interact with other users in different languages!
what did you suggest to do?
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة