إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: منتجات كيو في على ويلنس سوق: الحل الكامل لجميع احتياجات العناية بالبشرة (آخر رد :elzwawy)       :: شركة تنظيف فلل في ام القيوين (آخر رد :roknnagd213)       :: افضل شركة نقل اثاث بخميس (آخر رد :ريم جاسم)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: ويلنس سوق : وجهتك الأساسية لمنتجات العناية الشخصية والجمال (آخر رد :حوااااء)       :: اكتشفي منتجات بيوديرما الفريدة من نوعها في ويلنس سوق (آخر رد :نادية معلم)       :: تفسير حلم حلق الشعر للرجلل نفسه (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: أكل رأس الخروف في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تجربة فريدة في محلات البخور في الكويت | التراث والجمال الروحي (آخر رد :konouz2017)       :: أهمية شراء ملابس اطفال اونلاين (آخر رد :konouz2017)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 04-21-2010, 10:30 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

There have been a number of threads discussing CMS permissions, and
votes for more permissions. You can see some of the comments in my blog post at http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/entry...MS-Permissions and the response, and the bug report at http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/proje...?issueid=37461.

In forums we have an extremely complex permissions system which makes it impossible to write an sql query to return the correct records. In CMS we can. We certainly can create a permissions system that make it impossible in CMS also. One of the most vocal complaints about the CMS is the number of queries and the computational expense, and this would make it much worse. In addition I would like to keep the admin interface simple. So my preference is to have fewer permissions rather than more.

One comment I would like to make. There are two new content types coming in v404, both of which allow unrestricted use of HTML. Therefore we require HTML permission before anyone is allowed to create or edit one of them. My point is that the permissions are just settings, and we can use them in ways other than what their names suggest.

As I see it the options are:
  1. Have the current permissions plus "edit after publishing."
  2. Keep the current permissions plus expire the author's ability to edit after a set time period (unless they have edit permission).
  3. Assign a separate "can create" permission for each content type, plus the current permissions, plus a new "edit after publishing."
  4. Assign a separate "can create" permission for each content type, plus the current permissions, plus expire the author's ability to edit after a set time period (unless they have edit permission).
Now this is not an election or a referendum, so we don't promise to exactly follow the majority vote. We would like to know what the community wants and we will do our best to deliver that.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة