إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: دراسة جدوى زراعة الحناء: فرص استثمارية واعدة في صناعة التجميل (آخر رد :مصطفيي)       :: تسجيل حساب المواطن: الخطوة الأولى نحو الاستفادة من الدعم الحكومي (آخر رد :مصطفيي)       :: شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالرياض (آخر رد :roknnagd213)       :: افضل فنادق مكة والمدينة (آخر رد :elzwawy)       :: دليلك لمنتجات العناية بالطفل على ويلنس سوق (آخر رد :elzwawy)       :: شراء الحذاء الجديد في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رؤية الفراش في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم البيت القديم للمطلقة (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير رؤية الاسد في المنام لابن سيرين (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: المصحف في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 04-15-2010, 01:31 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Hi friends. I METE , visual designers, and nearly 6 years I'm also interested in vBulletin. During this period, and some well-known Turkish officials vBulletin vBulletin reason users did not give official support site. Us "-a large number of illegal users, but without him, they said. Vark is a known fact! Vbulletin's so much illegal in most if Turkey, as well as the world's most in Turkey have legal vBulletin. I do not want a lot. We only want Turkish support for vBulletin. Do you have any follow-up, but I do not know who plays in Turkey to provide support for vBulletin has many sites. Briefly returned to the dump in Turkey vBulletin support. Did you ever think about these aspects? If one of the official support site! Do you think many people will receive support from other sites? Illegal users only. So the other supported sites, if people do not understand and do not receive proper support, does not minimize the number of illegal users? Leave it all aside! I'm open to talk, just this reason, a very good Turkish "Coders" and "designers" only by doing paid work, life continues to vBulletin. So even if Turkey is an official support site, these people share in the official support site if they do! Do you think I would have been bad?

If you need to talk to myself! For this I'll just claim I made just 1 share. Turkish is the official site if you wish! In many ways that he would do for free sharing. I do not like sharing this reason, many are also people.

My request and I'll do you! vBulletin Turkey to establish formal support team and provide support to Turkish.

What's changed our lives, you will not be official!
  1. Like me and my friends, they have continued from where we left our life! We'll continue to do paid work
  2. Impression! With this trend in Turkey vBulletin forum system, such as a free system to be used anywhere to start
  3. Naturally, the number of users will be more illegal
  4. vBulletin developers like us will be deprived of
  5. If you are deprived from us in the world, other users of vBulletin, will be conducted will be deprived of the design and plug-ins
As you can see we do not have much to lose. VBulletin only as a volunteer for the Turkish support and ask you as we officially support.

I ask you! This request, not just dogmatic. Just give us the 1 year period! Let's see what happens together.

I opened the topic, especially as that! Let everyone see what you want to do.

Waiting for vBulletin support for all users

Note: as I mentioned! VBulletin support in Turkey such as garbage when the "domain" or not needed to obtain a license. VBulletin management and assist us as if all these issues can be solved immediately.

Thanx
Good night...
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة