إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: المصحف في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم الحامل بالجماع مع غير زوجها (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم الرياح (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: احدث موديلات جاكيت رسمي رجالي,اجمل موديلات جاكيت رسمي رجالي,ارخص اسعار جاكيت رسمي (آخر رد :بوابة الصين العربية)       :: مباشرات ومباشرين ضيافة قهوجي في جدة 0539307706 (آخر رد :ksa ads)       :: تفسير رؤية الشخص يبكي في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير ركوب السيارة في المقعد الخلفي مع شخص اعرفه (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: صبابين و قهوجين ضيافه مباشر و قهوجي في جده 0552137702 (آخر رد :ksa ads)       :: تفسير حلم رؤية الجن (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير ركوب حصان في الحلم (آخر رد :نوران نور)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 04-13-2010, 02:40 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

One of the most frustrating things about vBulletin is that you have 4 major components in the suite (forums, CMS, calendars and blogs) which share a common login in vB, but not much more.

The integration between these separate components is horrible. They are separate entities and trying to build a site with links between them allowing users to seamlessly move between them is a pretty band-aided way of trying to do things.

All these components should be integrated into the CMS. There should be category nodes in the CMS in which you could have any of the following:

A CMS section type.
A Blog type.
A Forum type.
A Calendar type.

Any one of these types should be able to hang off a node in the CMS structure.

vB has the best forums out there, the CMS is coming along, but you lack the integration that systems like Drupal have. It would be nice if you could present members with a road map telling them if and when you plan to have this level of integration because I'm getting tired of spending hours trying to make my site look seamless between these different components when I could already do it in Drupal. I just don't want to sacrifice the functionality of the forums in vB because Drupal's forums aren't nearly as good.

Also,

Bite the bullet and license a real wysiwyg editor for vB, especially now that you have the CMS. TinyMCE is LGPL and I don't think the commercial license would be overly expensive in the grand scheme of things.

Seriously, you really need to tell your user base if you're planning on doing any of these things or not because if you're not, I need to move on to something else.

I don't want to sacrifice the superb forum functionality of the forums, but I can't live with such poor integration between the components indefinitely.

Regards,

Ernest Aleixandre.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة